The wait is over Fashionistas, Disney has officially announced the 2015 Walt Disney World 24 Hour party!! This party is sure to be the COOLEST one ever!
Who is ready to shrug the winter blues and kick off the start of Summer in true Disney style? I know I am! Disney will be starting the Summer 2015 season with an all-night party in Walt Disney World, the Magic Kingdom will be open to guests for 24 hours of fun from 6 am, to 6 am on May 22-23, 2015! Be sure to get your costumes and Disneybound favorites set to go, because you can dress up to show your Disneyside young or old for the event! Last year one of my favorite things was all the specialty food and merchandise available, and I’m sure this year’s will be no exception! Rides, attractions, entertainment, shopping and food will be flowing all night long to keep the party going till the break of dawn.
This is just the start to the Coolest Summer Ever, lots of great experiences that you won’t want to miss await this summer!
- Frozen Fun – “Frozen” Summer Fun LIVE will bring Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf with citizens of Arendelle appearing daily at Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 17-Sept. 7.
- Cool Thrill Rides – Guests will find thrills from mild to wild to out of this world in all four Walt Disney World parks. Choose from Seven Dwarfs Mine Train plus Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park; Test Track and Soarin’ at Epcot; Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Star Wars Weekends – Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios find stars from another galaxy during Star Wars Weekends May 15 – June 14.
- New Restaurants and Shopping – Throughout the summer, new waterfront dining and boutique shops flow into the Downtown Disney shopping/dining/entertainment district as its transformation into Disney Springs continues.
- Epcot Entertainment – New entertainment acts will appear throughout Epcot World Showcase, which also brings a fresh summery twist on fan favorite, Voices of Liberty.
- A Splash at Water Parks – A cool new deal doubles the fun at Disney’s two iconic water parks – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
There’s more to come, and no worries Disneyland Fashionistas, you will be able to get in on the 24 hour fun too!
On the West Coast, summer will kick off at Disneyland Resort with an amazing 24 hour event as well! May 22-23 Disneyland and Disney California Adventure will launch the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration! The Diamond Celebration will mark the 60th Anniversary for the resort, and include the premiere of 3 new nighttime shows: “Disneyland Forever” fireworks, “Paint the Night” parade, and “World of Color – Celebrate!” The all day and night 24 hour party will have dance parties, and special character encounters through our the parks, as well as the whimsical Diamond décor shining through out!
I had an amazing time at last year’s 24 hour party, and if you haven’t experienced one yet I urge you to have the Coolest Summer ever at this year’s!
My name is Danielle Laroff. I am a Disney Specialist for the Disney Fashionista, and Chip and Company. I am also a Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency used by Chip and the Disney Addicts. To help plan your Coolest Summer Ever at the Walt Disney World Resort Email me today at [email protected] You can also visit my Facebook page, click here for more updates as well as lots pictures of the Parks and Resorts!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Mickey Mouse Pottery Barn Collection Has Arrived - September 27, 2020
- Disney Villains Midnight Masquerade Designer Collection Revealed - September 26, 2020
- The New Maleficent Pandora Charm Is Once Upon A Dream - September 24, 2020