The latest D23 Mickey Plush is setting sailing in soon! This month fans can collect the adorable Captain Mickey Mouse Plush! This is the eighth of twelve collectible large plush in the series. Due to the overwhelming demand, it looks like there will be a few changes for ordering this month as well.
Mickey Mouse is made of linen fabric with nautical icons and a colorful swimsuit! His swimsuit also has gold embroidered buttons. The plush features a commemorative gold and satin foot patch and includes a Certificate of Authenticity. Like the previous plush Mickeys, it also comes in a window box featuring special Year of the Mouse packaging.
Each month’s Mickey Mouse is inspired by a different moment in his History. Mickey has had many adventures on the high seas, from assembling his own boat, the Queen Minnie, with the help of Donald Duck and Goofy in “Boat Builders” (1938) to being the captain of his own ship, answering an SOS call in “Tugboat Mickey” (1940). Mickey even made his debut on a boat, so he is no strange to the nautical life.
Now for the ordering details!
D23 and Amazon are making the following adjustments to the on-sale announcement for the upcoming months:
- D23 Members will continue to be among the first to be notified about each month’s theme and have an opportunity to order the month’s design.
- Each month D23 will provide Members with advance notice of the date the plush will be available for purchase on Amazon.com.
- On Monday, August 10, at 9 a.m. PST, visit this page on D23.com for the link to purchase the Captain Mickey Mouse plush.
- Please Note: You must be signed in as a D23 Member to access the link to purchase. Click “Sign In” at the top of the page.
- Extremely limited quantities of the plush will be available on Amazon.com.
Will you be adding the D23 Captain Mickey Mouse Plush to your Year of the Mouse Collection?Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Classic Mickey and Minnie Scentsy Collection Coming Soon - January 2, 2021
- Sneak Peek Of Disney Art Coming To The Festival Of The Arts - December 31, 2020
- New Alice In Wonderland And Disney Transportation Wishables - December 30, 2020