We have been on a Peter Pan theme these past few weeks so we thought we would continue with that and play it out. We have Disney bounded with Mr. Smee and then, last week, we did the Neverland Family of Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinker Bell. We decided that the main character we were missing was someone who cannot be ignored! If you have ever been on a Disney Cruise, this would be another awesome character to Disney bound as….on pirate night!! This week we Disney bound with the captivating Captain Hook!
I am loving this look and I think it would be awesome for any pirate themed event. Of course, I am thinking Disney Cruise because people tend to go obviously pirate and I like to think outside the box. We start with the high waisted maroon shorts. The gold zippers on the front are just too fabulous to me. I love high waisted shorts. Paired with the shorts is a ruffled, v-neck cami. Every pirate needs a white ruffled shirt! Captain Hook likes his long velvet coat so we decided a long sleeve, red sweater was in order. It will be necessary when cruising the high seas! Both the white cami and the sweater come in plus sizes, as well, which is always a perk! You cannot ever forget the boots, when it comes to a pirate look. We’ve gone with these black, short buckled ankle boots. Pirates may not have purses, but women do! We’ve found this fabulous crocodile patterned purse! Get the connection???
For the smaller accessories, we will start with the hair bow. This is really just to keep the color palette going and to keep your hair out of your eyes when you are on the high seas. It is a Captain Hook themed bow, though!! The bracelet is a crocodile!!!!! The earrings are another find from Beautiful Baubles. These are the Captain Hook earrings and they even have the hook in them. Look closely! If these earrings are something you would like, you can enter disfashion5 at checkout and you can get 5% off your entire purchase. This offer is exclusive to Disney Fashionista readers!
The fabulous Katelynn Rose has given us another amazing eye look to go with our Disney Bounding look this week. I am living for this look. I know I will be trying it out. If you want to try it out, too, you can read below for the directions.
1. Apply the white cream shadow all over the lid, making the shape of the look with a flat brush.
2. Use a gradient of colors, starting with a black in the inner part, blending it with a dark red and a yellow gold shadow in the center and repeat the process through the outer edge as well
3. Use a light blue pencil liner to separate the 2 parts of the look
4. Use a small precision brush and create a shape that fits your brow bone using a black shadow.
5. Blend the black using a pink shade and that one with a white, bringing it up towards the brow.
6. Highlight in the inner part of the eye and bring the black and the pink to the lower lashline as well
7. Apply mascara and false lashes
That’s another week in Disney Bounding with the Disney Fashionista! Will you be wearing our look for an upcoming pirate themed party?? Let us know in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Celebrate the Residents Of Halloween Town With The New Nightmare Before Christmas Scentsy Collection! - July 23, 2021
- 4 Summer Beauty Tips To Look And Feel Like A Disney Princess - July 21, 2021
- Celebrate 25 Years of The Hunchback Of Notre Dame With The New Dooney & Bourke Collection! - July 20, 2021