This week we are going back to the grass roots of Disney. The classic characters are what brought us all to start our love of Disney. With this, we thought we would go classic but a little off the cuff…. who is more off the cuff than Donald Duck??? With that temper?? He’s the most dazzling and off the cuff Duck I know! This week we Disney Bound with the dazzling Donald Duck!!
Donald has a pretty simple color palette but it is one that is so easy and fun to work with. Yellow, blue and white go really well together and are easy to pull into a nautical look, as well, which I always love. We start our look with white shirts. White is one of Donald Duck’s signature colors and is an easy color to start from. We pair it with this perfect blue, rouched tee shirt. If this particular look is to be used on a cruise or at the Parks, we opted for comfy shoes that will be more practical… in yellow, of course. The blue, white and yellow striped tote matches with this outfit perfectly!!!
For accessories, we start with a red hair bow because we need to get that pop of red in the look. The earrings are an anchor and helm wheel and I am living for these, since I am so in love with all things nautical. We added another pop of red with the red bow necklace, It reminds me of Donald’s bow! The bangle is the Alex and Ani Donald Duck bangle. It gives a little hint of who you are honoring!
The fabulous Katelynn Rose has given us another eye makeup look to go with our Disney Bounding look. She has perfectly incorporated Donald’s signature colors in a bold, new eye look. If you are wanting to try this for yourself, you can find the instructions below.
1. Apply NYX Milk all over the lid as a base
2. Apply a matte white shadow in the inner part of the eye, then a gold yellow shadow in the middle and the orange in the outer part of the eye, blending all the shadows together
3. Use the black gel liner to create the cut crease and line the upper lashline
4. Blend the gel liner from the cut crease with a blue shadow and apply black to intensify the cut crease
5. Blend the blue up to the brow bone and apply a white shadow under the brow as a highlight
6. Apply a blue liner in the waterline and blend a red shadow on the lower lashline
7. Apply falsies and mascara and you’re done
That’s it for another week in Disney Bounding with the Disney Fashionista. Do you love our look?? Let us know in the comment box below.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- It’s Time To Get Things Started With New nuiMOs Fashions And Miss Piggy and Kermit! - March 1, 2021
- The New Hercules Loungefly is Fabulous And That’s The Gospel Truth! - March 1, 2021
- Disney Discovery- Mickey Mouse Personal Mini Fan - March 1, 2021