This week I am sticking with the spring theme because it is officially spring and I love it! The flowers are starting to bloom, the trees are budding and the warmer weather is finally starting to make an appearance. I was trying to think of what color I wanted to work with this week to represent spring. What better color to represent spring than green?? Who has a green color palette?? Tiana!! This week we are Disney bounding with the tenacious Tiana.
Tiana is already a spring like character with the lovely green and yellow color palette and the flower on her ball gown. We are going to stick with this theme but make it a little more wearable in every day life. I mean, not everyone can wear a ballgown around in their every day life! We start with this fabulous green dress. Notice the flowers around the neck strap?? I love this touch. We were thinking warm, so we did not pair it with a cardigan, but you totally could…. perhaps a butter yellow one! Her sandals are these gorgeous gold sandals with a fabulous flower like design. Her purse is a little more evening than day time but I think of her as going to a garden party and then this green clutch is positively perfect!
Her accessories, continue this spring theme. In her hair, we have this beautiful neutral colored lily clip. Her ring and bracelet both have the prince theme… the frog prince theme!! See how they both have frogs?? I think this is a fun touch that some people may not even notice!! Her earrings are another fabulous find from Beautiful Baubles!! The green and gold really accent this entire look. If these are something you are interested in, you can find them at the Beautiful Baubles etsy store and if you enter Disfashion5 at check out, you will get 5% off your entire purchase!!!
We are fortunate enough to have another eye look from Katelynn Rose this week!! I love when we can give you a complete and total Disney bounding look!! She has very carefully used the green and yellow that Tiana adores and I think you could wear it as is or toned down for a day look. Below, you can find the steps to make this look your own!
1. Apply a primer to make the eyeshadows last longer
2. Create the cut crease using a small liner brush and a black gel liner
3. Blend out the line with a black shadow
4. Blend the black shadow with a dark green and the dark green with a light green, up to the brow bone. We need to make the transition to the brow as smooth as possible so blend blend blend 😀
5. Apply a white matte shadow under the brow to highlight
6. Take a small concealer brush and apply a creamy white shadow (NYX Milk) all over the lid, making the cut crease crisp
7. Apply a light gold yellow shadow in the inner part of the lid and a green shadow in the outer part, blending them together
8. Line your eyes with a black liner and smudge it on the lower lashline
9. Blend the liner with a dark green shadow
10. Take a make-up remover wipe and create the outer wing look
11. Use a black or a green liquid liner to create a sharp winged line on the lid
12. Apply lashes and mascara
That’s it for another week in Disney Bounding with the Disney Fashionista! What do you think of this week’s look?? Is it something you would wear?? Let us know in the comment box below!!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Disney Halloween Ear Headbands Have Materialized on shopDisney! - August 2, 2021
- The New Disney Princess Pandora Charms Are Now Available Online! - July 29, 2021
- 7 Bold And Beautiful Hairstyles To Match Your Disneybound Outfit - July 29, 2021