I love having a new house to decorate. I am completely able to show my Disney Side in a whole new home! It’s so exhilarating! I have noticed that some of the things I brought with me from the old house just don’t look the way I want them to in the new house. The throw pillows in my living room are examples of that. I decided to do some online browsing and I came across some throw pillows that would work perfectly and also allow me to show my Disney Side.
This pillow was found on Etsy. The store is called Photoreverie and the concept behind this pillow is that the photographer took this fabulous picture of the castle and will create a pillow cover with the picture! The artist does this with a lot of her work and it such an incredible idea. I think this picture is breathtaking. To display it in my living room, on my couch, seems like a perfect way to show it off. Everyone would see it. You can buy it as a pillow cover or with the insert, the choice is yours. You can also select it in different sizes. Here are the rest of the details:
* 100% spun polyester poplin fabric
* Individually cut and sewn by hand
* Features a double-sided print
* Finished with a concealed zipper for ease of care
* Ships directly from the supplier to reach you faster
* Pillow inserts can be found at most craft stores
If you want to check out this pillow for yourself, I wouldn’t blame you! You can find it HERE. I hope you love it as much as I do! Happy decorating, fashionistas!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Top 6 Disney Animated Films About Mental Health - September 21, 2021
- It’s Time For The Disney Fashionista X Revolution Beauty Ultimate Giveaway! - September 21, 2021
- Vera Bradley Is Releasing A Beauty and the Beast Collection! - September 20, 2021