Anyone who knows me best knows:
- I love Halloween.
- I love any reason to dress up in evening and cocktail-wear, and even if the occasion doesn’t call for it, I’ll find a loophole to do so.
- I love costumes (why, yes, of course, I’m a sorority girl and thank goodness for summer camps bringing it back around for me!).
But also, I just really love the onesie-as-a-costume trend that makes it so easy to dress literally head to toe as a character or creature. It’s a one purchase and done kinda deal.
Not to mention, onesies are SUPER comfy. I recently wore a Chewbacca onesie at a May summer camp; let’s just say it got a lil’ toasty (and no I’m not talkin’ about the marshmallows). Onesies are best advised for colder temps. It’s never too early to plan for Halloween (I plan my costumes on Nov. 1) or to throw an impromptu onesie sleepover.
Today’s Disney Discovery is the Evil Queen onesie.
This Evil Queen onesie features the queen’s traditional regal purple coloring and costume accents that make your royalty clear to all. At the center of the chest is a “jewel brooch” to anchor the fanned collar.
Be an evil queen: stand tall, wear a crown-decked hood, and be evil everlasting.
Not pictured is a detachable cloak to really reign in your royalty.
If you love the Evil Queen onesie as much as we do, shop for it HERE for $21-38. Happy shopping, fashionistas!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Disney Discovery- Mickey and friends Holiday Shower Curtain and Hooks Set - October 25, 2020
- Disney Discovery- Haunted Mansion Shower Curtain - September 21, 2020
- Disney Discovery- Coco drawstring bag and small wallet - September 20, 2020