Disney is helping parents and families make healthier choices with the expansion of their Mickey Check Tool. Beginning this fall the expanded Disney Family of Checks will now include the Marvel and Star Wars brands.
The new expanded Disney Family of Checks now includes Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel branded icons. They will appear in-store, online, on-air, and other places where Disney products are sold.
If you aren’t familiar with the “Disney Check” tool:
- It is an icon (images below) that appears on Disney’s licensed food and beverages that meet the Disney Nutrition Guideline Criteria.
-85% of the Company’s licensed food and beverages meet these standards!
- And now, not only will Disney-branded products feature the “Check,” but Marvel and Star Wars food and beverages will as well.
-For example, a Star Wars-branded bag of apples will feature the check, as will a box of Marvel mac and cheese that meets the Criteria.
Disney launched the “Disney Check” in response to parents who said they were looking for a simple, easy way to identify healthier food and beverage choices. Disney internal research found that 95% of parents say that healthy living is important—while 59% say that nutrition labels are confusing. Parents are looking for a simple, easy way to identify healthier food and beverage choices, and more than 60% say that kid-friendly icons are their most useful resource.
The new expanded Disney Family of Checks now including Disney plus Star Wars, and Marvel continues Disney commitment to helping families and creating healthier generations by making healthy living fun and simple.
You can learn more about the Disney Family of Check here!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Say Hola To The New It’s a Small World Dooney & Bourke Collection! - June 11, 2021
- The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Merchandise Sneak Peek Is Here! - June 9, 2021
- Stitch is the Star of Two New Pandora Charms! - June 2, 2021