With the Parks being closed, April was a month where fashionistas were really needing an extra bit of Disney magic. Both the first come first serve and subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes were filled with exactly that.
As April 15th has officially come and gone, I can finally reveal the contents of the April Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes (both of them!) and not ruin their surprise.
- Dole Whip Tumbler ($23)- Disney Parks
- Placard ($15)- Disney Parks
- Keychain ($10)- Disney Parks
- Mermaid Ears ($22)- Jane.com
Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $35 plus shipping. As you can see, the value of the box was over that price. This is what I am trying to do with Fairytale Fashion Fix and this will not change. The value may not always be the same but it will always be more than $35.
The April Subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix was themed Fluent in Disney. This is what was included in the subscription boxes:
- Necklace ($13)- Hot Topic
- Tee Shirt ($25)- PixieLeeandCo
- Hat ($28)- shopDisney
- Hand Sanitizer ($6)- WalterandRosieCandleCo
The subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping and, as you can see, the value of this box was over that. Currently, there is a long waitlist for the subscription FFF, with the next possible opening not being until at least early 2021 because the waitlist is growing rapidly. You will be notified as soon there is availability if you are on the waitlist. Just email me at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
The May Fairytale Fashion Fix goes on sale on May, 15th at 10 am EST. The theme for May is Peter Pan! They are first come, first serve and they go live on FB. They are usually shipped within a couple of days.
If you are interested in subscribing to the Fairytale Fashion Fix service and don’t want to be first come, first serve, you can learn all about the subscription service HERE.
If you want to check out previous Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes and what they included you can find a complete list HERE.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Celebrate Love Under the Moon With The Aristocats and Thomas Kinkade Studios! - January 25, 2021
- Disney x BaubleBar Does It Again With This Celebratory Collection! - January 16, 2021
- It’s Love At First Sight With The New Mickey and Minnie Love Dooney and Bourke Collection! - January 13, 2021