I love finding new and unique Disney themed threads! I’m especially partial to cute dresses and skater skirts. I find they’re great to wear on a casual day, or even while touring the Disney Parks and Resorts.
I was absolutely THRILLED when I discovered these heat sublimation printed dresses and skirts from RainbowRules on Etsy. The colors are bright and vibrant, and because the printing process is done before sewing, there’s none of those weird white lines at the seams like many other full patterned clothing like this! Check out some of her awesome creations below:
- Haunted Mansion Dress
- Haunted Mansion Skirt
- Magic Kingdom Map Dress
- Magic Kingdom Map Skirt
- Disneyland Vintage Map Dress
- Disneyland Vintage Map Skirt
- Disneyland Colorful Map Dress
- Disneyland Colorful Map Skirt
- Death Star Dress
- Millennium Falcon Dress
Which one is your favorite?Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Two Long Awaited Disney Dooney & Bourke Collections Have Arrived Online! - September 20, 2021
- Colourpop Has Us Running Amuck Over The New Hocus Pocus Collection! - September 20, 2021
- Stitch Crashes Disney With All The Colors Of The Wind This October! - September 20, 2021