You all know that I am all about Disney shopping deals. How many of you are thinking, “Duh!” right now? I like to put together lists for the best Disney deals of Black Friday but what I am sharing today deserves it’s own article. I won’t be able to partake in the amazing deals but maybe one of you can!! Disney Springs is the place to be this Black Friday!
November 25-26 is when all the hoopla takes place at Disney Springs in celebration of Black Friday. Word on the street is that the stores will open at 8 a.m. and will have deals in every neighborhood. Disney Springs is already a unique shopping experience but with extra entertainment and breakfast offerings (including mimosas and small bites) from dining locations across the property, it really is the place to be to do your Black Friday shopping…. especially while on vacation. While all of the special offers are subject to availability, there’s still a lot to choose from.
The following locations will open early on November 25 and 26 (operating hours subject to change):
- 6:30 a.m. – Starbucks Marketplace (at 6:30am, you will need your coffee to wake up)
- 7 a.m. – Starbucks Westside; Walt Disney World Bus transportation
- 8 a.m. – All Disney Springs stores, Erin McKenna’s, Wolfgang Puck Express, Ghirardelli, Dockside Margaritas, The Daily Poutine, Outdoor Vending Carts, Marketplace Snacks, Food Trucks (I could actually go for some morning poutine… I am Canadian after all)
- 9 a.m. – Frontera Cocina, Bongos Express
- 10 a.m. – Paradiso 37
Apparently, Marketplace Co-Op is going to have the Vera Bradley “Midnight with Mickey” hipster bag for $24.99! It is usually $75! That’s a Black Friday deal, if I’ve ever heard of one. There will be Storm Trooper Action Figures for $14.99 at Star Wars Galactic Outpost, as well. World of Disney and other favorite stores will also have fantastic deals!
Additional locations will offer special sales and promotions, including the following:
- APEX by Sunglass Hut and Sunglass Icon: 60% off original prices of select styles
- Curl by Sammy Duvall: Save up to 40% on select merchandise and enjoy “gift with purchase” items throughout the store
- Levi’s: 40% off entire purchase
- Lilly Pulitzer: Spend $75 and receive a free pair of earrings; spend $150 and receive a free necklace; spend $500 and receive a free jewelry box (I’m dying that I am going to miss this)
- Lucky Brand: Save 40% off all merchandise, excluding “rare finds”
- Pandora Jewelry: Free bangle with $125 purchase (Can we say Christmas present?!)
- Savannah Bee Co.: Receive a free jar of Whipped Honey with Passion Fruit with every purchase, while supplies last
- Superdry: Buy 2 items, get 1 free in store
- The LEGO Store: Save up to 50% off select merchandise, while supplies last (Nov. 25 only)
- Vince Camuto: Save 40% off entire purchase plus additional door busters at 50% off
- Volcom: Save 40% off all Volcom-branded merchandise
I am sensing that Disney Springs is vying to become a Black Friday shopping hot spot for locals and Disney vacation goers. If I were in the area, I would be there in an instant!
What do you think of this Black Friday news? Are you going to be at Disney Springs? Are you waiting for the top 10 Disney deals on Black Friday article I usually release? Stay tuned this week for all the best deals outside of Disney Springs this Black Friday!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Even More Mark Downs For Small Business Saturday at Happy Mile Style! - November 25, 2023
- Mouse On Main Street Is Celebrating Small Business Saturday! - November 25, 2023
- Black Friday Disney Deals On Amazon! - November 23, 2023