I am always looking for new ways to add magic to my day. This Disney Text Key Fob Wristlet from CharmsByChancie on Etsy is the cutest little accessory. Not only is it full of Disney magic, but it is useful as well!
This fabric is so much fun! I absolutely love the classic Disney color combination of black, white, red, and yellow. That color combo always reminds me of Mickey Mouse. This is the perfect accessory for all Disney fans. Plus, it will keep your keys in check and handy.
Keep the fob around your wrist, hanging from your pocket, or find it easily in the bottom of your purse! Each key fob includes a large key ring and features heavyweight, custom, cotton fabric. Each wristlet may look slightly different due to the placement of the fabric. However, check out how amazing the fabric is!
Each “line” of text reads as follows in repeating patterns.
- Main Street USA
- Castles & Princesses
- Walt Disney World
- The Happiest Place on Earth
- Mickey Mouse icons
- Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom
- Magic Kingdom
- Dole Whips & Churros
- Fantasyland, Tomorrowland
- Frontierland, Adventureland
- Mickey & Minnie
- Autograph, Wishes, Parades
- Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Soarin
These are some of my absolute favorite things about Walt Disney World! If there is a specific line of text that you love more than others, you can choose your placement instead of receiving a random version. Personally, I need a Main Street USA version in my line!
Head over to CharmsByChancie on Etsy to check out this Key Fob Wristlet. Pricing starts at $14.00.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Enjoy Halloween All Year With These Nightmare Before Christmas Ears - April 17, 2021
- There Is One Thing I Know For Sure – Chocolate Understands - April 16, 2021
- There Is A Shirt For Every Disney Princess In This Collection - April 14, 2021