Christmas is fast approaching and I know that I am nowhere close to finishing my Christmas shopping. I’ve started. I will say that. However, I like a good sale and they are just starting to pop up. Many of the people in my life are big Disney fans, I know this must be absolutely shocking information to hear, so I thought I would take a peak at where some of the not so obvious Disney sales might be. Hot Topic is my focus this week as they are having an online only sale. This means I don’t even have to leave my house to get shopping done!
Let’s start by saying that this sale is 20% off the entire site (regular priced items) and it does say online only. It does not mention a sale end date. I know that many people in this day and age prefer to do all their shopping online anyway so this probably suits them! Hot Topic is also the kind of store that carries a ton of different brands so you may be able to buy gifts for the Disney fans but also friends and family members who like other things like, I’m just thinking… Doctor Who (this is just my personal shopping list). When I looked up Disney items on their website there were 748 items listed. I am clearly not going to list everything but I am going to list my top 10 fave items, whether it be for the amazing price or the fact it’s not an every day find. Here we gooo……
1. Disney Frozen Olaf Girls Costume Hoodie (sale price 43.60-46.60) I found it! The sweatshirt I had a picture of on FB 2 months ago from Japan is now here in Hot Topic! It’s not identical but it’s very close. I don’t think it needs a description. It’s plain awesome. (see above photo)
2. Disney Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Slip on Sneakers (sale price 2 for $25) I can buy one for someone AND get a pair for free for me?? No brainer here in my opinion.
3. Disney Peter Pan Feather Retro Sunglasses (sale price $10) I love a good pair of sunglasses and retro is all the rage. I like the throwback to a vintage film and the price is amazing.Sign me up!
4. Disney Lilo & Stitch Burnished Silver Earrings (sale price $5.20) These make a perfect stocking stuffer in my opinion. The price makes them even more attractive and I know a few people who would love them. I’ll take a few pair please!
5. Disney Minnie Mouse Cherry Dress (sale price 31.60) I love a good adult sized, non costumey dress and this one fits the bill. It represents Minnie perfectly and isn’t over the top. The heart shaped bust line is also a plus. I quite enjoy this dress.
6. Disney Little Mermaid No Show Socks (sale price $11.60) I love to wear Disney socks to work. The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie and I am an avid cruiser. This is a pack of 5 socks which makes each pair less than 2 bucks. I think that I need one for me and one for a stocking stuffer.
7.Disney Tangled Cosmetic Bag (sale price $7.60) Everyone needs a place to put their makeup. This bag is less than $10 and has one of my favorite scenes from a movie on it. Another fabulous stocking stuffer, in my opinion.
8. Disney Frozen Let It Go Watchman Beanie (sale price $11.60) It’s getting cold outside and who doesn’t want to stay warm with a nice winter hat. It is embroidered with the most popular phrase from one of the most successful Disney movies of all time. Many Disney fans would love to have this.
9. Disney Frozen Olaf Fingerless Gloves (sale price 7.60) They are under $10. They are perfect for cold weather and they are from Frozen. Another fabulous stocking stuffer.
10. Disney Lilo & Stitch Girls Costume Hoodie (sale price 43.60- 46.80) What can I say? I’m a sucker for a cute hoodie! This one would be fun to wear to the Parks when it’s cooler.
I feel like this turned in to my own personal shopping list but it still gets the point across. There are a ton of great, affordable Disney items at our fingertips. I don’t work for Hot Topic and I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve even gone in the store. That is going to change.
What do you all think? Are you going to be doing some online shopping at Hot Topic in the near future??Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Explore The Disney Cruise Line Pop Up Shop At Disney Springs! - April 18, 2021
- Adventure and Cookies Are in Your Kitchen With This Up-Inspired Cookie Jar! - April 18, 2021
- Vibrant New Mickey Rainbow Glasses Spotted At TJMaxx! - April 18, 2021