Fabric Flavors recently launched a Kickstarter campaign for a new collection of officially licensed Disney fashion. The collection celebrates Mickey Mouse, is filled with limited edition designs, and is perfect for those winter weather vibes.
“The whole idea behind this was I was sick of buying Primark / Target apparel that wouldn’t wash well and wasn’t a quality fabricated garment. On top of that, as much as I love all things Disney, I was a bit tired of seeing everyone wearing the same thing and wanted to create a quality and affordable piece that would also make the fan feel more exclusive when wearing it,” Caleb Paullus, Creative Innovator and Product Designer for Fabric Flavours said.
The first piece in the Mickey Mouse collection is this limited edition Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. What you get is a premium, officially licensed, Charcoal-marl sweat with classic Mickey Mouse silhouette applique in a tonal black and white nep fabric finished with a black satin stitch. At the bottom, a black and white woven label with “Limited Edition 300” featuring everyone’s favorite mouse.
And in case you missed that clue, there will only be 300 of these sweatshirts available!
“If the uptake on this sweat is good then I have plans for more pieces and some influencer lead design collaborations,” Paullus said.
So, how can you get your hands on one of these designs? Join the Kickstarter campaign! There are currently two options available:
- £30.00 Super-Early Bird Special – 1 Limited Edition Mickey Mouse Sweat in the size of your choice. (50% off retail price. RRP £60.00)
- £40.00 Early Bird Special – 1 Limited Edition Mickey Mouse Sweat in the size of your choice. (33% off retail price. RRP £60.00)
If you want to get your hands on this limited-edition Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, make sure to check out the Fabric Flavours Kickstarter campaign HERE.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Monica V (see all)
- Beauty and the Beast Shirt – Try the Grey Stuff - March 23, 2019
- Mermaids Unite! March 29th is International Mermaid Day - March 23, 2019
- Disney Love Quotes T-Shirt Is Perfect for a Romantic Stroll Through the Disney Parks - March 22, 2019