She’s not bad, she’s just drawn that way, and now she’s got a sultry cosmetics collection with Ciate! The Ciate x Jessica Rabbit Collection is a show-stopping limited edition assortment available at Sephora and CiateLondon.com!
The sizzling new collection includes a 9-shade eye shadow palette, a Glow-To creamy powder highlighter and a glittering red Glitter Storm lipstick. You can also find the Glitter Storm Lipsticks in six other shades, but they aren’t specific to this collection.
The Jessica Rabbit Glow-To highlighter will have you shining as radiantly as the sparkles on her iconic red dress. Ultra-fine pearls and cream powder texture create a weightless, longwear finish for show-stopping cheekbones that will give you a superstar glow.
These nine shades inspired by Jessica rabbit will add a little va-va-voom to your makeup routine! You can channel your inner on-screen vixen with 9 creamy and blendable shades.
- Love Letter (red glitter)
- Oh, Roger! (purple glitter)
- Sunset Blvd (gold glitter)
- I’m Not Bad (bronze shimmer)
- Patty Cake (purple shimmer)
- Drawn That Way (gold shimmer)
- Carrot Cake (peach matte)
- Toon Kisses (purple matte)
- Honey Bunny (cream matte)
Ciate London’s Glitter Storm lipstick gives us the ultimate look-at-me lips, in a smooth shimmery lip color inspired by Jessica Rabbit’s screen-stealing glittering dress.
You can find the ultra sassy Ciate x Jessica Rabbit Collection now at your local Sephora and CiateLondon.com.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Enchanting New Disney Princess Irregular Choice Collection - December 6, 2019
- Sparkling New Disney Dog Paw Necklace Is Barktastic - December 6, 2019
- New Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Parks Experiences - December 5, 2019