I learned something new this week that I absolutely had to share with you. It turns out that, aside from shopping/restaurant discounts and unlimited entry to the Disney Parks, there’s a new perk to being a Disney annual passholder! Here are the details.
Above are the port wine glasses embossed with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival 20th annual logo. They are sturdy and come in a box that makes it easier to transport home! All you have to do to get your own is follow these steps:
- Have an annual pass (okay that seems obvious but I want to make sure you know it).
- Get a free Food and Wine Festival Passport book at any of the multiple available locations. These are easy to find, I promise!
- Go to Innoventions 3 days of the festival (doesn’t have to be consecutive) and get 3 separate stamps. (Make sure to bring your annual pass and ID)
- Collect you free glass on day 3!
Technically, if you are at the festival for a week, you can actually go each day and come home with 2 glasses per annual passholder! Can you believe that?? I think this is incredible. Last year, I purchased a set of wine glasses to commemorate the event and this year I got them free. Free is so much better!
Are you going to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival? Will you be getting a free port wine glass? Let us know your story in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Ride The Fashion Train In The New Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Dress! - March 5, 2021
- Minnie Is Picking The Flowers On The Flower And Garden Festival Dooney and Bourke Collection! - March 3, 2021
- Exclusive First Look At The Mermaid Lagoon Collection From Stitch Shoppe By Loungefly! - March 2, 2021