Many people are working on buying all their holiday gifts and, in the process of doing that, are struggling with where to find some of the more popular and elusive Disney Dooney and Bourke prints. I may not have all the answers you are looking for but I do have a streamlined list of the easiest (and sometimes only) way to get those Disney Dooney and Bourke bags for the holidays.
Which bags am I talking about? I am not talking about the sketch prints or the Lovebirds or even the Mickey and Minnie Retro print bags. I am talking about the prints that were released solely on the Shop Disney Parks App at first or that were only released in the stores and then disappeared. All of the ones I am going to share are the ones released from Spring on. I am hoping to make it a little easier for you all to find what you want, without having to spend the time I did to collaborate the info! Here we go (in no particular order)!
- Disney Sticker Collage– This is one of the newer prints and is currently available at the Disneystore.com and on the Shop Disney Parks App.
2. Dumbo 75th Anniversary– This print is now only available in Parks while supplies last. They are no longer available online or on the App.
3. Patriotic Mickey- This print was wildly successful when released just before the 4th of July. It is now available on the Shop Disney Parks App but not online.
4. Star Wars Rogue One– This print is now only available in the Parks, while supplies last.
5. Walt Disney World Toile– This print is still available in limited quantities on the Shop Disney Parks App and also on the Disneystore.com.
6. Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2016– This print is still available at the Parks but, though shown on the Shop Disney Parks App, it is not available there.
7. Magic Kingdom 45th Anniversary– This bag is available on both the Shop Disney Parks App and the Disneystore.com.
8. Disney Princess Keys– This print was just released and is available in limited quantities on the Shop Disney Parks App and also on the Disneystore.com.
9. Disney Villains– People went crazy when I announced this print before Halloween but it is still available in good quantity on both the App and online.
10. Disney Cats– This bag isn’t even out yet! This bag will hit the Shop Disney Parks App on November 28th! I predict it will be a big seller so you may want to get the App ready bright and early.
Now let’s talk about the elephant in the room. What am I talking about? The prints that aren’t listed here that you are desperate to find. These include:
All but the Christmas print were restocked once on the App, after their initial release and sell out. Unfortunately, they are not supposed to be coming back. The App does say they have the It’s a Small World print and one size of the Tea Time print but, when you click on them, they say they are out of stock. The Beauty and the Beast bags can only be found resale for crazy high prices.
The Disney Christmas print never did get restocked after they sold out. I am keeping my fingers crossed they will do a restock before the holidays but the cast members say no. I guess that one is a guessing game. If they don’t restock, then the same story applies for these as it does for the Beauty and the Beast bags.
I know that may not be what you wanted to hear for some of the prints but I hope that helped you and saved you some time with your holiday shopping. Of course, if the bags are available on the App or the Disneystore.com, there is always a chance they are also at the Parks (if you are lucky enough to be going there before the holiday).
Was this information helpful? Did it answer a question you had? Let us know what you think in the comment section below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- We Are Mad For The New Alice In Wonderland Backpack From Danielle Nicole! - November 23, 2020
- It’s Reigning Cats And Dogs On The New Disney Dooney and Bourke Bags! - November 23, 2020
- Our Favorite Disney Reindeer Is Coming To The Scentsy Family! - November 21, 2020