The Disney Princesses will always hold a special place in my heart. They taught me how to be brave, kind, generous, and kick some serious butt. Not to mention, I always try to talk to random animals now too. Everyone has a favorite Disney Princess. What is so great about these Disney Princess mason jars is that you can pick one favorite or pick a few.
Each hand painted jar is 16 ounces and decorated to remember your favorite Disney Princess. These would make the perfect gift for any Disney fan or little princess in your life. I love how versatile these mason jars are too!
- Use them at home to add some magical flair to a window or table. Just had some flowers and they are ready to go
- Use them in the office to hold your pens, pencils, and whoosits and whatsits galore
- Use them as centerpieces for a Princess Party
- Fill with nail polish, lip gloss, and other tokens of appreciation for bridesmaids
Snow White: half blue and half yellow, yellow sparkle belt, red sleeve designs and red ribbon around the neck.
Rapunzel: half lavender/ half lilac base, pink glitter accent and long yellow ribbon around the neck.
Belle: Tuscan gold base, gold sparkle dress ruffles, with a red rose and brown ribbon around the neck.
Jasmine: teal base, gold sparkle necklace, teal sparkle accent around the belly, with long black ribbon around the neck.
Cinderella: crystal blue base, silver glitter bottom and black choker necklace with accent gem.
You can find these Disney Princess mason jars and more from JacsJems on Etsy. These start at $12 for one and are discounted, the more you buy!
Which Disney Princess is your favorite? Let me know who and why in the comments.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- I NEED This Walt Disney World Fuzzy Throw Blanket In My Life - January 29, 2022
- Make Your Door Cozy With This Disney Winter Wreath - December 1, 2021
- Deck the Halls With Adorable Disney Inspired Holiday Jewelry From Sugared Petals Bakery - November 9, 2021