When you set sail on a Disney Cruise Line voyage this fall, you’ll enjoy a spooktacular good time as the ships transform into a haunted wonderland!
Many spooky ghoulish events are planned to celebrate Halloween on the High Seas as only Disney can. There’s a spooky costume contest for adult guests, and a special costume parade for the kids. From spellbinding storytelling, fun filled family entertainment, and of course yummy treats fit for a mummy, the Halloween on the High Seas voyages are truly enchanting! There’s even a special Halloween Tree that transforms through out the duration of the trip!
You can dive right into the special Halloween celebration by bringing along your own costume! As long as your costume doesn’t involve any items not allowed on board, you can be as creative or spooky as you like.
The Halloween on the High Seas sailings will be offered on cruises that depart in the following time periods:
- Disney Magic – October 4-28, 2015
- Disney Wonder – October 1-23, 2015
- Disney Dream – September 7 – October 30, 2015
- Disney Fantasy – September 5 – October 31, 2015
Travel Agents and Guests with bookings on these sail dates will be sent an email notification advising of these ghoulishly fun activities. Your Clients can discover additional information on themed nights, times and locations in the Personal Navigator, available onboard.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Mickey and Minnie Take On The Slopes On The New Holiday Backpack! - October 18, 2021
- Disney Discovery- Disney Home Sweet Home Welcome Mat - October 15, 2021
- Celebrate Castles And The Magic Kingdom With The September Fairytale Fashion Fix Boxes! - October 14, 2021