I was trying to think of ways to spruce up our upcoming trip to Disney and surprise my love. I wasn’t quite sure what to do and I didn’t want to spend a ridiculous amount of money. When I stumbled across this surprise treat from my personal shopper, Courtney from Mouse To Your House, I knew I had the perfect plan. I can have a Halloween surprise delivered to my Disney Resort!
What does this entail and how much does it cost? Those are both excellent questions! This “Halloween Surprise” basket is complete with a mix of Disney Parks merchandise and Halloween themed items. It comes wrapped in a Jack o Lantern Pail and is delivered right to your Disney Resort. Dress up your resort window with some window clings and enjoy your time in the parks with Halloween Temporary Tattoos and Glow Sticks!
As far as what it includes:
– 1 Jack o Lantern Pail
– 1 Pack of Halloween Window Clings (perfect for decorating your Disney Resort window!)
– 1 Disney Parks Halloween Themed Rick Krispie Treat
– 1 Pack of Glow Sticks
– 1 Pack of Disney Parks Popcorn
– 1 Mickey and Pals Reusable Tote (perfect for Trick or Treating at the Halloween Party!)
– A mix of assorted Disney candy and treats (includes lollipops, ring pops, gummy bracelets, candy bead bracelets, cheese balls, etc.)
– Wrapping and resort delivery!
I am kind of loving this whole concept. I love it even more because it only $35 AND if you enter the code SPOOK and enter your Disney Resort address, you get free shipping! That’s awesome!! A lot of times, it’s the shipping that will get you, even when the deal itself is ridiculously awesome.
If you are thinking this might be the perfect way to surprise your travel party, you should check it out HERE. I have no doubts that you will not be disappointed.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!