In the year of my Mad Hatter/whimiscal/tea party wedding, I feel like I have been given a gift with the movie release of Alice Through The Looking Glass in the same year. Not only is there a new film, there are all kinds of new collaborations revolving around the film like Urban Decay and Colleen Atwood. Now, HSN and Disney Studios have announced they are having a 3 day celebration of Alice Through The Looking Glass with this all new innovative shopping experience!
The collaboration brings curated capsule collections by top designers including Miranda Kerr, Colleen Atwood, Patricia Underwood, Giuliana Rancic, Jeffrey Banks and more, across home, culinary, fashion, footwear, jewelry, accessories and beauty. The assortment will be available as part of a collection of exclusive HSN items. I was excited about the makeup and the clothing but now they are telling me home and culinary items will be available?!?! I’m dying of anticipation.
“We are thrilled to collaborate with Disney Studios for our largest movie event to date,” said Bill Brand, president of HSN. “Alice Through The Looking Glass marks our sixth Disney movie collaboration, where we have inspired our partners to design collections that creatively capture the themes of the film and bring the iconic story to life!”
HSN collaborated with designers create products that bring life to the all-new spectacular adventure of Alice and her acquaintances. Drawing inspiration from the rich colors in the film, HSN is launching collections across six different themes in the movie, including: Red Queen, a collection inspired by the villainous queen with items spanning different shades of red; Time, featuring time-themed pieces inspired by the newest character; Kingsleigh Trading Co., an Asian-inspired assortment representing the unique finds Alice encountered during her world travels; Witzend, a whimsical and colorful collection capturing the essence of garden parties and outdoor living; Discover Alice Through The Looking Glass, a collection by multiple designers inspired by various themes; and Victorian Romance, a romantic collection inspired by the White Queen, filled with beautiful cameos, pearls and lace.
From rich shades of red to gothic time-themed pieces inspired by a new character, Time, these capsule collections seamlessly transition from day to night, with items such as:
- Handmade headpieces by hat designer Patricia Underwood;
- Bone china tea sets and accessories by Miranda Kerr;
- Time-inspired sandals and footwear by Vince Camuto (I’m going to need these sight unseen);
- Fantastical statement jewelry including necklaces, earrings, brooches, and hairpins by Heidi Daus,Amedeo and Roberto by RFM, Colleen Atwood (I would think they will go well with her collection at Kohls!);
- Leather and sterling silver jewelry handmade in the USA by King Baby;
- Hand painted character inspired hand bags by Sharif;
- Detailed, novelty hand bags by Danielle Nicole;
- Contemporary pieces including pants, jackets, flair dresses and coordinating sets by Giuliana Rancic and Nikki Poulos
HSN will bring Alice Through The Looking Glass into homes with beautiful bedding and home essentials from Madcap Cottage, Anna Griffin, Hutton Wilkinson and Jeffrey Banks, whose classic bedding set features inspirational details pulled from the movie as part of its design.
This incredible event starts at 11 p.m. on May 23rd and continues through midnight on May 26th. I am positive things will go quickly and I have no idea how much stock is available. I know that I will be glued to my television, however!!!
What do you think of this news?Are you excited? Let us know what you think in the comment box below!
Thanks to globalnewswire for the info!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Danielle Nicole Introduces Animal Week With Three New Designs! - September 20, 2020
- Add Colourful Disney Themed Fun To Your Apple Watch! - September 19, 2020
- Spooky Disney Stitch Shoppe Fashions Are Now Available! - September 19, 2020