I am so excited for this month! It is the first month of both the first come, first serve and the subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes. I am so happy that my fellow fashionistas love what I am putting together. As July 15th has officially come and gone, I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point. That means I can finally reveal the contents of the July Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes (both of them!) and not ruin their surprise!
When you receive a Fairytale Fashion Fix in the mail, it is meant to bring you much excitement…. like when you open a much anticipated holiday gift! It comes in a grape colored box and the label is even put on the bottom. That way, you could give it to someone as a present and it is ready to give on arrival!
The theme for the July first come, first serve Fairytale Fashion Fix was Mickey Mouse! The contents of July’s Fix are as follows:
- Mickey Bracelet ($20)- Emmeline By Design
- Mickey Mouse Necklace ($60)- Kohl’s
- Mickey Keychain ($7)- Oh So Nerdy
- I Like My Food Mickey Shaped Button ($3.50)- Sparkle and Dots Co
- Mickey Mouse Tsum Tsum ($5)
Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $35 plus shipping. As you can see, the value of the box was well over that price. This is what I am trying to do with Fairytale Fashion Fix and this will not change. The value may not always be the same but it will always be more than $35.
The July Subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix was completely different. The theme was Having a Disney Morning! This is what was included in the subscription boxes:
- Haunted Mansion Eye Mask ($13)- Rainbow Rules
- Maleficent Slippers ($13)- Target
- Minnie Mouse Mug ($14)- Disney Store
- Inside Out Hair Ties ($5)- Disney Store
- Tiana Eye Brow Kit ($13)- Walgreens
- Minnie Mouse Watch ($60)- Kohl’s
The subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping and, as you can see, the value of the first box almost covered the cost of the initial 3 month subscription. Currently, there is a waitlist for the subscription FFF, with the next possible opening being for the October boxes. You will be notified the beginning of September if there is availability if you are on the waitlist. Just email me at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Daisy and Goofy Are The Stars Of The Newest Disney x Coach Release! - February 26, 2021
- The Tweed and Pearl Minnie Ears Have Total Chanel Vibes! - February 22, 2021
- Disney Skyliner Dooney and Bourke Bags Have Flown On To ShopDisney! - February 22, 2021