I am so excited to share my newest version of the Fairytale Fashion Fix. It is a limited edition for the time of year that is finally here. wedding season! Now, I am an October bride but it would appear that all of the Bridal Shows, and the most popular months for weddings, are in the Spring and Summer. You probably have at least one wedding you are attending in the next couple of months. This is why I am bringing you the limited edition Once Upon a Fairytale Fix!
I received some amazing shower and wedding gifts as a Disney bride. I did have some friends tell me they had a hard time finding me the perfect gift. They wanted to keep it Disney but they didn’t know where to start. That gave me the idea to put together a Disney inspired shower or wedding gift for both the bride and the groom! There are lots of Disney couples out there (I am part of one) and those Disney addicts would love one of these Once Upon a Fairytale Fix, I promise.
The Once Upon A Fairytale Fix includes:
- Disney Bride decal ($7 for the set)- Denile Arts
- Disney Groom decal – Denile Arts
- Happily Ever Luggage Tag ($11) – Lunahandmade
- 2 Just Married buttons ($ 5)- Pixiedustedstitches
- Mickey Groom ornament ($25)- Disney Parks
- Minnie Bride ornament ($25)- Disney Parks
- Disney inspired Do Not Disturb Sign ($1)- 4weddingwelcomebags
These will be shipped in a silver box with grape crinkle paper and a card for the couple (not personalized). That means that you don’t even need to rewrap this gift if you don’t want to! Not bad, right? I’ve taken care of everything!
The Once Upon A Fairytale Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping. They are valued at over $70! They can be found under the Shop Now section on the Disney Fashionista FB page. They will be available until they run out! Happy wedding season, fashionistas!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Show Your Galactic Style With The New Star Wars x Coach Collection! - November 13, 2019
- The Christmas Tree Trail At Disney Springs Is Not to Be Missed! - November 13, 2019
- New Park Life Collection Has Something For Everyone! - November 12, 2019