I am always helping my friends with their shopping needs. That is how Disney Fashionista came about! I wanted to share my personal finds with all of me fellow fashionistas!It would appear that perhaps I didn’t think big enough because the news I learned this morning says I need to move! Did you know that now you can have a personal shopper at Disney Springs?
Melanie Pace, distinguished fashion advisor, on-air style expert and wardrobe stylist who has been featured in outlets including “Women’s Health,” “Shape Magazine,” and “E! News” and who has partnered with major brands like Amazon, Lilly Pulitzer and Jimmy Choo, is now accepting appointments for new clients at Disney Springs. With a dynamic, accessible style and the ability to create looks with any budget, her services set her apart from others in the industry.
Not sure if a Personal Shopping Session is right for you? Here’s what you’ll get:
- Personalized, one-on-one consultation with a proven fashion advisor
- Fashion recommendations to suit your unique style for everyday wear or a special occasion
- Beauty advice including make-up and skincare tips
- Special access to Disney Springs retailers
Personal Shopping Sessions are $250 per hour and small group experiences can be arranged if you’re the type who’d rather shop with friends. I didn’t say this was a cheap adventure. True personal shoppers never are. They do know their stuff, though!
If you are finding this intriguing and want to book a session, visit melaniepace.com or call 321-377-1337 and ask for a “Disney Springs Style Session” – appointments are booked on a first come, first-served basis during normal Disney Springs operating hours.
What do you think, fashionistas? Are you you thinking this is something you want to try? Let us know what you think in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Add Extra Sparkle With Disney Jewel Edition Art From Thomas Kinkade! - June 21, 2021
- Scentsy Is Now The Official Home Fragrance of the Walt Disney World Resort! - June 19, 2021
- Mickey Is The Skipper Of The New Jungle Cruise Funko Pop! - June 15, 2021