Fall will be here before we know it, and with Fall comes Epcot’s 20th Annual International Food and Wine Festival, which also means a new Eat to the Beat concert series lineup!
Some exciting new artists and groups will be joining in on the party this year, including a personal fave of mine “Everclear”. Other new acts include Tiffany, Chaka Khan, The S.O.S. Band and Maxi Priest. The Daily show times take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m for the performer’s scheduled dates. At one time the Concert Series was only on the weekends, now there is live music to enjoy all festival long!
The “Eat to the Beat” Concert Series Lineup Performance Schedule:
- David Cook – Sept. 25-27, 2015
- Wilson Phillips – Sept. 28-29, 2015
- Christopher Cross – Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2015
- Starship – Oct. 2-4, 2015
- Smash Mouth – Oct. 5-7, 2015
- The Pointer Sisters – Oct.8-9, 2015
- 38 Special – Oct. 10-11, 2015
- Rick Springfield – Oct. 12-13, 2015
- Sugar Ray – Oct.14-16, 2015
- The S.O.S. Band – Oct. 17-18, 2015
- Air Supply – Oct.19-21, 2015
- Fuel – Oct. 22-23, 2015
- Tiffany (NEW!) – Oct. 24-25, 2015
- Dennis DeYoung – Oct. 26-28, 2015
- Jo Dee Messina – Oct. 29-30, 2015
- Everclear (NEW!) – Oct. 31-Nov. 1, 2015
- Boyz II Men – Nov. 2-4, 2015
- Sister Hazel – Nov. 5-6, 2015
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – Nov. 7-9, 2015
- Hanson – Nov. 10-12, 2015
- Maxi Priest (NEW!) – Nov. 13-14, 2015
- Chaka Khan (NEW!) – Nov. 15-16, 2015
This rockin’ lineup is sure to keep the party going from September to November for sure! Be sure to stay tuned for more updates on Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival!
My name is Danielle Laroff. I am a Disney Specialist for the Disney Fashionista, and Chip and Company. I am also a Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency used by Chip and the Disney Addicts. For help planning a rocking out magical trip to Walt Disney World, Email me today at [email protected] You can also visit my Facebook page, click here for more updates as well as lots of pictures and updates of the Parks and resorts.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Classic Mickey and Minnie Scentsy Collection Coming Soon - January 2, 2021
- Sneak Peek Of Disney Art Coming To The Festival Of The Arts - December 31, 2020
- New Alice In Wonderland And Disney Transportation Wishables - December 30, 2020