Yesterday, we shared a shriek peek at the new merchandise for this upcoming Halloween season. Now, we know that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is returning to Magic Kingdom Park this fall during the resort’s 50th Anniversary celebration! This is one of my favorite events at Walt Disney World and I am absolutely thrilled about this news!
We are officially #HalfwaytoHalloween and now we have even more of a reason to celebrate. This fall, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place on 37 select nights Aug. 12 through Oct. 31, 2022. In case you have never been, this special event haunts Magic Kingdom Park after normal park operating hours from 7 p.m. to midnight. It’s a fabulous opportunity to take advantage of the park with lower crowds and with special thrills in place!
According to Disney Parks Blog, “As a part of this limited-capacity event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party attendees will encounter event-exclusive entertainment, notorious Disney villains, frightfully delicious menu items and more!”
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Highlights
- The Headless Horseman will ride his ghostly steed down Main Street, U.S.A. as a prelude to “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade.” The parade features floats filled with Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween best, Disney villains and the Haunted Mansion graveyard diggers.
- What’s Halloween without candy? During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, guests can go trick-or-treating for M&M’S, SKITTLES, SNICKERS, and other Halloween favorites at locations throughout Magic Kingdom Park. And new this year, guests will also receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag featuring a keepsake 50th Anniversary celebration and Halloween design.
- Join the Sanderson Sisters during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show at Cinderella Castle as they call upon their frightening colleagues to conjure the ultimate “Hocus Pocus” Party Potion.
- Celebrate the season alongside favorite Disney characters as they take over the park for their favorite party of the year.
- Overlays themed for the occasion will return to several popular Magic Kingdom attractions: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- The Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington, will host “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” This can’t-miss nighttime extravaganza features projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Disney characters.
- Discover sweet and savory menu items inspired by fall flavors and the Halloween season.
- NEW! In honor of the 50th Anniversary celebration, we’re adding even more fun to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year in the form of event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities. And in addition to the reusable trick-or-treating tote bag, guests will also receive a Halloween-themed 50th Anniversary celebration commemorative print.
Frightfully Fun Exclusive Entertainment
Glimpse friends and fiends at a parade packed with pirates, hitchhiking ghosts and cute costumed Characters. Then, visit the villainous venue as the Sanderson Sisters run amok in a rollicking stage show. Finally, look to the sky for a thrilling and chilling fireworks spectacular that takes bump in the night to a whole new level.
Treat Yourself To a Scary Good Time
Show up with a swagger in your favorite costume. Then, satisfy your sweet tooth with trick-or-treating from land to land (including allergy-friendly options). As you go, you’ll find unearthly seasonal décor, lighting and music, plus a host of Characters decked out in their frightening finest!
Eerie Delights All Night
Look out for special food, beverage and merchandise! There will also be sinister spins on attractions like Mad Tea Party with twisted lighting or Space Mountain®—in the dark. And to top it off, this year’s party takes place during the dazzling 50th Anniversary celebration! Get ready for new photo ops, treat bags and more!
Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party may be purchased online beginning May 18. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin purchasing tickets as early as May 12. Ticket prices will range from $109 – $199. The event dates are:
August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may purchase specially priced tickets for select dates.
Are you ready to book your trip? Make sure to reach out to Small World Vacations! They are the preferred travel agent of Disney Fashionista and they can help you plan a frightfully fun vacation. Let them know we sent you and you will receive a special treat from us!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Mulan Mouse Ears for Your Next Disney Adventure - July 4, 2022
- I’m Heading into Vacay Mode with This Disney Inspired T-Shirt - July 2, 2022
- GIVENCHY x DISNEY PRESENTS THE 101 DALMATIANS CAPSULE COLLECTION - July 2, 2022