It’s an exciting day for Minnie ear lovers today! The new Her Universe Minnie ears for the Disney Parks Designer Collection have also been revealed! Ashley Eckstein unveiled the Princess Leia Bun-inspired design on her Instagram page, and wow!
The Princess Leia design By Ashley is for Her Universe and they will be landing from a galaxy far, far away at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, and shopDisney on October 4! Guests attending this year’s D23 Expo this summer will also have the first chance to buy them at Disney DreamStore!
Designing Her Universe Minnie Ears is a dream come true for the Star Wars Actress Ashley Eckstein. It’s truly exciting to see how this fan-driven brand has evolved over the years. The second pair of Her Universe ears for the Disney Parks Designer collection is also slated for Spring 2020.
Disney Parks also announced an updated list of the upcoming Designer ears with new dates:
- ALEX AND ANI – July 5th
- Noah Fine Art – July 26th
- Kim Irvine – Aug. 9th
- Betsey Johnson – Aug. 16th
- SHAG – Aug. 26th
- Heidi Klum – Sept. 28th
- Her Universe – Oct. 4th
- Loungefly – Fall 2019
- Jerrod Maruyama – Fall 2019
- The Blonds – Fall 2019
- COACH – Fall 2019
- Joe Rohde – April 2020
- Vera Wang – Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – Spring 2020
- Her Universe – Spring 2020
- Kevin Rafferty – Spring 2020
- Karlie Kloss – Spring 2020
- John Coulter – Summer 2020
Do you have a favorite designer or artist release coming out that you can’t wait to see? Let us know in the comments below which pair you’re most excited for!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- New Her Universe Haunted Mansion Collection Coming Soon - July 19, 2019
- Hocus Pocus Merchandise Is Wickedly Fantastic - July 19, 2019
- Christmas Disney Dooney & Bourke Collection Revealed - July 18, 2019