Get ready to prepare for the historic grand opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August, 29! There are many merchandise events coming soon to celebrate, including an Ashley Eckstein meet and greet, and launch of her new Her Universe Star Wars Dress.
On August 17, guests can meet Ashley Eckstein from Her Universe! Ashley Eckstein will be showcasing her newest Her Universe Star Wars Dress, featuring Darth Vader! The dress will be for available at the Launch Bay Cargo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Star Wars fans know Ashley as the Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels. She is also the founder of Her Universe, the groundbreaking fangirl fashion company and lifestyle brand. Here at the Disney Fashionista, we are all huge fans of this amazing and talented woman!
At the event, wristbands will be required and will be distributed to guests at park open on the day of the signing at the event location with the purchase of a Her Universe or Ahsoka Tano item.
There is a bit of fine print about this signing: “Wristbands will be distributed to guests at park open on the day of the signing at the event location with the purchase of a Her Universe or Ahsoka Tano item. A wristband from the appearance location is required to meet Ashley Eckstein and allows the guest to get two items signed. A limited number of wristbands will be available. Once the wristbands have been distributed, the line to meet Ashley Eckstein will close.”
Other merchandise event showcases will include:
- New Art Pieces inspired by Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Sunday, August 18 from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. – Artists from diverse backgrounds are coming together at Launch Bay Cargo to showcase special artwork inspired by the Star Wars saga! Artists Craig Fraser, Kevin-John, William Silvers, and Charles Wissig will be available to meet guests and sign art for your collection.** Whether you’re a fan of the light side or the dark side, you are sure to love these great new pieces. Fraser says he channeled his inner dark side while the work of Silvers drew inspiration from Yoda.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Book Signing – Wednesday, August 28 from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. – August 28, you can take on the thrilling call to adventure on the very edge of the galaxy! Meet the authors and illustrator behind new titles inspired by Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Launch Bay Cargo. Ethan Sacks and Will Sliney have teamed up to bring fans the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge comic book series. Delilah S. Dawson will be available to sign her recent project, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Black Spire, and Zoraida Córdova will be signing her recent contribution to the Star Wars saga, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: A Crash of Fate.
Each of the specialty signings will require items to be purchased before signing. Are you looking forward to this series of special merchandise events at Disney’s Hollywood Studios starting on August 17?
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Classic Mickey and Minnie Scentsy Collection Coming Soon - January 2, 2021
- Sneak Peek Of Disney Art Coming To The Festival Of The Arts - December 31, 2020
- New Alice In Wonderland And Disney Transportation Wishables - December 30, 2020