Everyone probably knows by now, if they read this blog, that Torrid has spectacular Disney Collections that release relatively frequently. With National Polka Dot Day just around the corner (January 22nd), there is a new Collection being released just in time to honor it. There is a new Minnie Mouse Collection available at Torrid now!
These dresses are not the same but they are similar. I like the necklines but I also like the simplicity of the print. Alternating Mickey and Minnie Mouse silhouettes are the perfect way to celebrate an event like #RockTheDots! I can appreciate how they styled the dresses but I would wear red shoes!
I am loving this Minnie Mouse hooded cardigan. It would be a great transitional piece from Winter into Spring! I am not a legging girl so I think I would wear these with a pair of jeans. It would look good with either!
The bomber jacket goes perfectly with this black and white Minnie Mouse dress, don’t you think? The fact that pieces can be worn together, with other pieces in the collection, really makes it even more appealing to me. I like to be able to mix and match things within a collection.
There are subtle prints to much bolder patterns in this collection. The choice is yours!
Check out the details on these leggings. Do you see the bow in the back? These are the kind of details that make the collection something special!
“We were very inspired by the iconic style of these characters—especially Minnie who became a real fashion muse for our designers,” says Kate Horton, SVP, General Merchandising Manager at Torrid. “The timing of this collection is perfect: now our fans can rock the dots like Minnie Mouse on National Polka Dot Day.”
The 8-piece collection includes:
- Mickey & Minnie Patch Bomber Jacket $68.90
- Mickey & Minnie Skater Dress $68.90
- Minnie Polka Dot Cardigan $48.90
- Minnie Polka Dot Tie Neck Blouse $44.90
- Minnie Polka Dot Collared Skater Dress $68.90
- Minnie Floral Print Leggings $38.90
- Minnie Polka Dot Hooded Cardigan $64.90
- Minnie Crossback Tee $38.90
What do you think, fashionistas? Are you going to be grabbing some new Minnie Mouse duds for National Polka Dot Day? Let us know what you think in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- 8 Tips and Tricks for Pulling Off the Perfect Disneybound Outfit - October 25, 2021
- Let’s Have Snow Much Fun In the New Holiday Spirit Jerseys! - October 25, 2021
- The Winter Just Got More Stylish With The Walt’s Holiday Lodge Dooney & Bourke Collection! - October 25, 2021