Get ready to add a little more magic to your next race-cation with runDisney in 2020. New limited edition MagicBands have been created specially for 2020 runDisney Race Weekends! Starting with the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend new limited-edition graphic bands will be available for purchase.
These MagicBands will feature artwork inspired by the runDisney race weekend and will coordinate perfectly with the other weekend merchandise available for purchase at each event.
The commemorative MagicBands will be available for pre-arrival purchase using the Products tab in your runDisney Account, and retail for $34.99 plus tax. The pre-arrival purchase option is only open to participants currently registered for available 2020 runDisney events.
Event retail bands will be available in limited quantities for the following race weekends:
- 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend with a Limited Edition size 2,000
- 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend with a Limited Edition size 1,000
- 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend with a Limited Edition size 1,000
So far designs have been unveiled for the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend and the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend. The Star Wars Rival Run will have its own exclusive MagicBand, and the design is slated to be released soon!
Are you excited to commemorate your runDisney race weekend with the new runDisney MagicBands?Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Americana Doormats To Greet Your Holiday Guests! - May 25, 2023
- Travel Under The Sea With Pandora’s The Little Mermaid Collection! - May 24, 2023
- The Little Mermaid Pandora Collection Is Coming! - May 23, 2023
[…] stay (and I have been known to purchase some of the pretty designs too)! It’s so fun to get new MagicBands in the mail because it means you’re getting closer to your trip, but it also means that you’re […]