How exciting, new luggage tags for 2015 are coming, and they even match your MagicBand color! That’s not only too cute, but fashionably coordinating too!
Begining with reservations arriving on Sept. 20, 2015, most guests who have booked a Walt Disney Travel Company package will be receiving luggage tags with their MagicBands!
These too TOO too adorable tags will feature 7 iconic favorite characters, in the style of the new Mickey Mouse cartoons. The main color of the tag will match the guest’s chosen MagicBand color. If you didn’t choose a color, the luggage tag will be a sweet image of Mickey and Minnie to match the default grey MagicBand. Since these are picture perfect matches, I’m going to call them MagicTags!
How your bands and tags are delivered will vary depending on when your reservation was booked, and if you have customized your MagicBands or not.
Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests will receive their items as follows:
- Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 10+ days prior to arrival will receive their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at home.
- Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 6-9 days prior to arrival, and Guests who have not customized their MagicBands will recieve their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at the Resort hotel
- Guests who have booked a reservation 1-5 days prior to their arrival, and Guests who have opted out of MagicBands will receive luggage tags at the front desk of their Resort hotel.
Please note Guests staying at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Downtown Disney Area Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando and Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels will continue to receive luggage tags with Guest documents.
How fun is this? I need to go book my next trip and grab me a sassy Daisy tag right now!
My name is Danielle Laroff. I am a Disney Specialist for the Disney Fashionista, and Chip and Company. I am also a Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency used by Chip and the Disney Addicts. To help chose those MagicBands and Luggage Tags or just plan a magical trip to Walt Disney World, Email me today at [email protected] You can also visit my Facebook page, click here for more updates as well as lots of pictures and updates of the Parks and resorts.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- 8 Tips and Tricks for Pulling Off the Perfect Disneybound Outfit - October 25, 2021
- Let’s Have Snow Much Fun In the New Holiday Spirit Jerseys! - October 25, 2021
- The Winter Just Got More Stylish With The Walt’s Holiday Lodge Dooney & Bourke Collection! - October 25, 2021