I am always looking for a way to add extra magic to a trip to Disney. You are probably thinking that that is crazy, a trip to Disney is magical enough. Agreed. However, have you ever walked into a hotel room or cabin on a cruise and found a special gift or flowers? I have and the feeling is incredible. I am always surprised and excited about the unexpected gift and I want my family and friends to feel that excitement. These Not So Scary Halloween gift baskets are the perfect treat for your family.
- A Pair of Madame Leota Ears
- A Haunted Mansion Ornament – The Perfect Memory of Your Halloween Trip!
- A Disney Parks Halloween Mug
- A Bat Bubble Necklace
- A Pack of Halloween Temporary Tattoos
- A bag of assorted Halloween Candy
- Assorted FALL Snacks (S’Mores Lollipop, Pumpkin Spice Chocolate, Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, etc!)
- A Spiderweb Candy Dish
- Gift Wrapping and Delivery to a Walt Disney World Resort
Ah! How fabulous are these?! Can you imagine your family walking into the room and seeing this when they arrive for the magical vacay? This particular basket costs $78.50. They have also listed add on options like Halloween Plush and additional totes! You can check out the MouseToYourHouse website to search for items you can add (ex. “Value Halloween Basket” plus 2 “Halloween Ears”) for a customized delivery!
This basket is clearly geared toward Halloween but there are a bunch of different Christmas baskets you can choose from, as well. Items can change as supplies dwindle so, my advice to you is to, order your gift basket early! I did and I got the exact one that I wanted! The prices range from $35- 80.
Wouldn’t you love to see one of these in your room? I am thinking I need to do this every trip. I did my own welcome bags for my wedding but they were A LOT of work to make and I would definitely go this route next time. Let us know what you think in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Adorable Castle Coffee Cup Charms Make A Stylish Accessory! - August 5, 2020
- Oh La La, The New Parisienne Spirit Jersey Is Magnifique! - August 5, 2020
- Mais Oui, I Want Both Of the New Minnie Ears At The France Pavilion At Epcot! - August 4, 2020