Are you ready for a lobster feast at Disney Springs’ Paddlefish? Join Paddlefish on Wednesday, April 25 at 7 p.m. for a Rooftop Lobster and International Wine Dinner. This four-course wine pairing dinner features lobster and a variety of wines from all around the world.
Guests will first be greeted with mini Maine lobster rolls and Negroamaro Rosé from Italy, before their four course culinary adventure begins.
- The first course will feature lobster and chourico stuffed shrimp with a blood orange Hollandaise paired with a Groth Napa Valley sauvignon blanc.
- The second course will be a lobster and sweet corn chowder paired with an August Kessler German Riesling.
- The main course is scallop & cornbread stuffed lobster, cider-based veal cheeks and turnip puree served with a Tempranillo Triton Rioja from Spain.
- Dessert will be a strawberry and rhubarb bread pudding paired with a Hidalgo Pedro Ximenez Sherry.
For only $90 per person, you can enjoy all of Chef Richard’s unique creations while enjoying the beautiful sunset views of Disney Springs and Lake Buena Vista. You can purchase tickets for the Rooftop Lobster Dinner here!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Add Extra Sparkle With Disney Jewel Edition Art From Thomas Kinkade! - June 21, 2021
- Scentsy Is Now The Official Home Fragrance of the Walt Disney World Resort! - June 19, 2021
- Mickey Is The Skipper Of The New Jungle Cruise Funko Pop! - June 15, 2021