Are you a fan of Princess and the Frog? Is your favorite Disney Princess Tiana? Now you can have the whole bayou crew in your home with this Princess and the Frog inspired clock. This outstanding wooden clock is super unique and perfect for any Disney fan.
I spend a lot of time looking at Disney merchandise, designs, and collectibles. But I have never seen a clock quite like this before! It’s super unique and truly stunning – a real conversation piece if there ever was one. This Princess and the Frog clock would look great in any room of the house, but we all know Tiana’s true love is cooking. That’s why I love the idea of using this clock in the kitchen or dining room.
About the clock:
* Material of the clock: high-quality plywood;
* Size: 12″x 12″ x 1.57” (30 x30 x 4 cm) (Our watches are not almost round, that’s why some of the sides can differ from other)
* Covering: varnish\paint
* Prints: laser cut and engraved
This wall clock has a quartz clock mechanism, so the clock does not have a loud tick. Noisy clocks can be so distracting, but you don’t have to worry about that with this one! This clock is also designed for indoor use and runs on one AA battery (which is not included). For just $34.76, you can hang this lovely piece of clock art on your own wall.
Head over to SovArtGift on Etsy to check out The Princess and the Frog inspired clock. They also have a ton of other Disney inspired designs as well, so make sure to take a look around while you’re there.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Minnie Mouse Nail Wraps Are Polka-Dotted Perfection - March 7, 2021
- Go Under The Sea With The Little Mermaid Torrid Collection - March 6, 2021
- Shades of Blue Mickey and Minnie Earrings Will Take You From Winter to Spring - March 6, 2021