The new cover of Disney Twenty-Three is dedicated to Disney’s upcoming release; Raya and the Last Dragon. I am so excited for the upcoming release of Raya and the Last Dragon! The trailer looks amazing and I just cannot wait to see more! Luckily, fans do not have to wait long for this sneak peek.
The new issue of Disney Twenty-Three magazine features exclusive interviews with Kelly Marie Tran, Awkwafina, and the creators of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ epic new adventure. In addition, Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan reveal new details about the Marvel Studios series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, coming soon to Disney+.
Disney fans are invited to explore the making of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ lush fantasy-adventure Raya and the Last Dragon in the new issue of Disney twenty-three, which features a stunning wrap-around cover created exclusively for the publication. The epic film follows the young warrior Raya on her quest to find the titular last dragon in an effort to save her land from encroaching darkness. Kelly Marie Tran (who plays Rose Tico in the Star Wars galaxy) gives voice to the warrior with Awkwafina (Marvel Studios’ upcoming Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings) as the fabled dragon. The two stars, along with directors Don Hall and Carlos López Estrada, sit down to discuss creating this beautiful film that debuts in theaters and with Disney+ Premier Access on March 5.
In addition, a stunning fine art print of Raya concept artwork created by Disney animator and artist Paul Felix will be available exclusively to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney starting March 8 in a limited edition of 500.
Also in the new issue of Disney twenty-three, which is available exclusively to Gold Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier stars Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan and director Kari Skogland detail making the second Marvel Studios series for Disney+, and how these two characters deal with their return from “the blip.”
Fans around the world continue to enjoy the enduring legacy of Disney Legend Jim Henson. From Muppet Treasure Island (celebrating its 25th anniversary this year) and Dinosaurs (celebrating its 30th)—both available on Disney+—to Muppet*Vision 3D at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, which opened 30 years ago, Henson’s genius lives on in such diverse entertainment as The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History at Walt Disney World Resort, as well as Muppets Now and Earth to Ned on Disney+. His son, director and producer Brian Henson, and puppeteers Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta discuss the longstanding relationship between Jim Henson’s creations and Disney.
Plus, Disney twenty-three sits down with superstar and Disney fan John Stamos to talk about his enduring love of the magic—from acquiring a certain theme park sign and DisneyBounding to his new Disney+ series Big Shot. Emmy®, and Tony Award®-winning actor Cynthia Erivo and the team behind Genius: Aretha reveal how they brought the legend to life.
Also included in the Spring issue of Disney twenty-three:
* Director and producer Ron Howard reflects on his longstanding relationship with Disney
* The stars and creative team behind Flora & Ulysses reveal high-flying details of the new Disney+ movie about a girl and her super-hero squirrel
* Behind the blasters of the new Disney+ series Star Wars: The Bad Batch with Dee Bradley Baker
* Captain America marks 80 super years in Marvel Comics
* A look at Disney Legends Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston’s The Illusion of Life, a book that is as relevant today as it was 40 years ago
* Recently retired Imagineering legend Joe Rohde toasts 15 thrilling years of Expedition Everest
* Stunning images and amazing stores from National Geographic’s upcoming docuseries Secrets of the Whales
* From the Desk of… Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Academy Award®-winning director Byron Howard (this fall’s Encanto)
* Regular features including By the Numbers, Character Analysis, and Ask the Walt Disney Archives
Additional details will be available at D23.com. Disney twenty-three, which is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps, is offered exclusively to D23 Gold Members as a benefit of their membership. The latest issue will begin arriving before the end of February.
Are you excited to check out this issue and the new cover of Disney Twenty-Three? Let us know which article you are most excited to read in the comment section below.Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Make Your Door Cozy With This Disney Winter Wreath - December 1, 2021
- Deck the Halls With Adorable Disney Inspired Holiday Jewelry From Sugared Petals Bakery - November 9, 2021
- Transport Your Fashion With This Disney Monorail Shirt - September 29, 2021