Are you ready for the ultimate Disney fashion mashup? Do you want to take your Disney Park’s style to the next level? Get ready for this Rose Gold Fanny Pack! It’s the perfect way to add that extra dose of style and shine to any Disney Parks outfit.
I’ve written a ton about Rose Gold in the past, and I have written a lot about fanny packs as well. Put the two together, and I am in love! This Rose Gold Fanny Pack is my ultimate style goal!
So, why use a fanny pack? If you have a few things you want to take with you but don’t want to carry a big bag or purse, a stylish fanny pack is perfect for you! If you want to be able to shop and explore the Disney Parks without being slowed down by a bag or purse, a fanny pack may just be the best idea ever. And this Rose Gold Fanny Pack, in particular, is a great choice if I do say so myself.
- SUPREME MATERIAL: Classic hologram PU material, 100% brand new, unique and stylish. Not completely waterproof, only the external PU leather is waterproof.
- DRY POCKET PROTECTION: Take your car keys, smartphones, ID, wallet, credit cards, cash or passport on any wet adventure. Will protect your valuables in all conditions.
- CONVENIENT FOR TRAVEL: Perfect waist pack for Disney theme parks, music festivals, hiking, running, jogging, camping, partying, and other travel adventures.
- ADJUSTABLE WAISTBAND: The belt comes with an adjustable buckle, easy to adjust the tightness according to the waist, belt extends up to 43”.
- GREAT FOR EVERYONE – Three zippers puller for you to save your belongings. Perfect fanny packs for everyone as a gift for women, men, kids, friends, colleagues or classmates.
Not only is this Rose Gold Fanny Pack a convenient accessory, it also features Mickey and Minnie! The two love-mice are holding hands and giving each other a smooch on this fun Disney design.
Ready to shop? Head over to NerdsofNeverland on Etsy HERE to check out this awesome accessory option. And don’t forget to let me know what you think of today’s Disney Discovery in the comment box below.
Latest posts by Monica V (see all)
- Support Cinderella’s Glass Slipper Company - November 16, 2018
- Dress Up Your Front Door With This Mickey Inspired Holiday Wreath - November 15, 2018
- The Stockings Were Hung By the Chimney and Filled With Wonderful Bath Bombs - November 14, 2018