When it comes to D23 Expo, there are lots of things to get excited about. Sure, I get excited about the presentations, the celebrities, and the love of Disney. It should be no surprise that I am most excited about all the merchandise! I am a shopaholic after all. Now, shoppers can rejoice at the sneak peek of Limited Edition merchandise that will be available at D23 Expo 2019!
Disney today revealed a sneak peek at some of the new collections and limited-edition sets attendees can get their hands on during D23 Expo 2019 at the Anaheim Convention Center from Aug 23–25. During the show, fans can scoop up never-before-seen collections across the three Disney-operated retail shops on the Expo floor: shopDisney.com | Disney store, The Dream Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale.
D23 Expo 2019 attendees will be introduced to new collections that celebrate milestone anniversaries and fan-favorite characters across Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel along with must-have official D23 Expo 2019 gear and accessories, nostalgic Disney Parks-inspired items, and limited-edition collectibles celebrating Walt Disney Imagineering’s heritage.
Below are highlights of some of the exciting merchandise fans will be able to purchase at the show. For images and pricing of the below items, click here. To purchase tickets to the Expo, visit D23Expo.com.
ShopDisney.com | Disney store – Home to the widest assortment of Disney merchandise for everyone in the family, D23 Expo 2019 merchandise will give fans a wide variety of specially curated collections and limited-edition (LE) series with a behind-the-scenes twist. Honoring some of Disney’s biggest legacies, here is a snapshot of what fans will see:
- Disney Designer Collection: Midnight Masquerade Series – The fan-favorite series returns with a new twist and features doll sets of Tiana and Naveen, Giselle and Edward, and Aurora and Phillip. Rapunzel, Belle, Meg, Cinderella, and Esmeralda will also be included. In addition to dolls, fans can pick up pin sets, stationery, mug and plate sets, and more
- Legacy Collection – This LE collection will celebrate anniversaries and milestones for some of the most beloved Disney characters and films including:
- Donald Duck 85th – Plush, collectible pins, a retro T-shirt, varsity jacket, hat, and more
- Silly Symphony 90th – Spirit Jersey shirt, retro T-shirt, pins, and more
- The Lion King 25th – Celebrate the wonder that is The Lion King with LE collectibles, plush, litho set, and more
- The Little Mermaid 30th – Celebrate 30 years of The Little Mermaid with journals, ornament sets, pins, apparel, dolls, and more
- Take home a LE “Talking Woody,” “Talking Jessie,” and “Talking Bullseye,” along with a LE plush set of Ellie and Carl in their “Adventure Book” and much more
- Backstage Collection – Go “Backstage” for a behind-the-scenes look into Disney•Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Walt Disney Animation Studios to celebrate the artistry, legends, and rich heritage of The Walt Disney Company.
- Disney Backstage Collection Subscription Box – D23 Expo guests will be among the first to see and order the new Disney Backstage Collection subscription box, which celebrates the artistry of Disney through limited-release T-shirts, pins, and more, delivered to your doorstep—all in a custom-designed package.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios “Under the Hat” – LE Wreck-It Ralph Shadow Box, mug, and sketchbook
- Disney•Pixar “Under the Lamp” – Pixar campus hat, fleece, tiki crew mug, and more
- Lucasfilm “Behind the Force” – All-new crew jacket and hat along with a LE “Java the Hutt” T-shirt, mug, and more
- Marvel “Behind the Hero” – A LE Black Panther Shadow Box, hat, and more
- Mickey Mouse Shufflerz – Fans can extend their “Mickey Mouse Memories” collections with the new Mickey Mouse Shufflerz that highlight Mickey through the years—pressing the top of the figures 10 times causes them to “shuffle” along their way! Pick up the LE 13-pack or single figures.
The Dream Store – Jam-packed with D23 Expo 2019-themed official merchandise and other specialty items from Disney Theme Park Merchandise, The Dream Store returns with something magical for Disney fans of all ages. This year, guests will discover whimsical assortments inspired by the Dapper Dan’s, Main Street, U.S.A., and iconic Mickey balloons on a variety of items including apparel, art and collectibles, accessories, pins, and more! The Dream Store is a Disney enthusiast’s dream come true. Highlights include:
- Dapper Dan’s – This collection features a “Dapper Dress” from Her Universe along with adult T-shirts, a Spirit Jersey shirt, pins, plush, Funko POP figures, and much more
- Mickey Balloons – Evoking the feeling you get as you stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., the Mickey Balloons lend their iconic look to an assortment that includes adult apparel, a Spirit Jersey shirt, skirt from Her Universe, hats, mugs, accessories, and more
- Official D23 Expo 2019 Gear – Swing by to grab official 2019 D23 Expo gear and apparel including T-shirts, a Lounge Fly mini-backpack, hat, pins, and more!
Mickey’s of Glendale – Mickey’s of Glendale, the Walt Disney Imagineering store, returns with two stores for three days only for D23 Expo attendees at the Anaheim Convention Center:
- Mickey’s of Glendale Main Store – Mickey’s of Glendale will feature exclusive merchandise designed by Imagineers, including hats, T-shirts, accessories, and more. Additionally, Guests will have the opportunity to shop limited-edition collectibles celebrating Walt Disney Imagineering’s heritage.
- Attraction Quote T-Shirt Collection – An assortment of T-shirts that let fans celebrate the most iconic quotes from their favorite attractions through bold graphics.
- Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store – Disney pin enthusiasts will want to stop by the Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store, which will feature a large assortment of limited-edition pins.
Attendees can also head to “Uptown Disney” for an interactive shopping and photo experience, featuring merchandise available through shopDisney.com. In this booth on the showroom floor, fans can shop, snap photos with friends, and discover hidden surprises around every corner and magic in every step. Featured product includes the “Black Leather Collection” from Disney store China along with Marvel’s Iron Man MK50 Robot by UBTech, “The Lion King” Mighty Roar Simba from furReal, The Little Mermaid apparel and accessories, Toy Story 4 apparel from Fifth Sun, new Star Wars items, Mickey Mouse LEGO® Ideas Steamboat Willie set and the relaunch of the Minnie Mouse Dose of Colors collection.
Single-day tickets for Friday and Sunday of D23 Expo 2019 are available for $89 for one-day adult admission and $69 for children 3–9. Gold Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can purchase tickets for $77 for a one-day adult admission and $59 for children 3–9. Single-day Saturday tickets and three-day passes are sold out. For more information on tickets and D23 Expo 2019, visit D23Expo.com.
About D23 Expo 2019
D23 Expo—The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—brings together all the worlds of Disney under one roof for three packed days of presentations, pavilions, experiences, concerts, sneak peeks, shopping, and more. The event provides fans with unprecedented access to Disney films, television, games, theme parks, and celebrities. For the latest D23 Expo 2019 news, visit D23expo.com. Presentations, talent, and schedule subject to change. To join the D23 Expo conversation, be sure to follow DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, and use the hashtag #D23Expo.
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his first studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s 90-plus-year history. It gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com with members-only content; member-exclusive discounts; and special events for D23 Members throughout the year.
Fans can join D23 at Gold Membership ($99.99), Gold Family Membership ($129.99), and General Membership (complimentary) levels at D23.com. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
I am going to need a 4th job just to pay for everything I want! Who’s with me? Anyone else going to D23 Expo 2019? Let us know what you are excited for in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Let’s Head To The Forest With The New Bambi Dooney & Bourke Collection! - May 29, 2023
- Americana Doormats To Greet Your Holiday Guests! - May 25, 2023
- Travel Under The Sea With Pandora’s The Little Mermaid Collection! - May 24, 2023
[…] Shoppers Rejoice At The Sneak Peek Of Limited Edition Merchandise For D23 Expo 2019! […]
[…] D23 Expo 2019 comes to the Anaheim Convention Center from August 23 to 25 this year. Fans will be thrilled by […]