Ooo, Harvey’s has revealed a sneak peek at their exciting new Toy Story inspired collection! The Toy Story Harvey’s Collection will make it’s playful debut Saturday, March 16 at 11 am PST, and we’re so excited after seeing the first print reveal.
The first pattern print revealed for the new Toy Story collection features the Green Aliens! A gorgeous deep black background is adorned with multi-sized white stars, with Green Aliens showered all over in different poses.
We don’t know the silhouettes, or specialty styles releasing for this collection yet, but we’re hoping that this Alien design comes as a tote bag for sure.
You can join the Star Command on Saturday, March 16th starting at 11 am PST at Harvey’s Flagship store located at 724 North Poinsettia Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701.
The first 100 customers who purchase $100 or more will receive an exclusive VIP gift package that consists of a Toy Story dustbag, an exclusive GWP only available at the event, and a Lanyard with a backstage pass to our behind the scenes event that includes:
- Sweet Treats
- An inspiration presentation explaining the collection by our Design Team
- Meet and greet with Melanie and Dana for an exclusive photo with a Toy Story backdrop
- Enjoy a behind the scenes look at our corporate office and manufacturing facility
This launch event is sure to outta this world! Be sure to stay tuned as more sneak peeks of the Toy Story Harvey’s collection are revealed!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- The New Her Universe Ariel Collection Is Making A Splash - March 22, 2019
- Dive Into Color With The Rainbow Mickey Loungefly Collection - March 22, 2019
- The New Disney Villains Colourpop Collection is Fabulously Wicked - March 21, 2019