We have incredible news today Fashionistas! It looks like the Disney Parks will be getting a new stunning pair of Fab-5 Disney Ray-Ban Sunglasses! Sunglass Hut is releasing a new pair of Disney branded Ray-Ban Wayfarers. The best part is, that Disney Parks visitors will have the first chance to purchase.
For the first time ever we will be seeing Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto along with Mickey Mouse for the Ray-Ban sunglasses print! These beautiful new shades will make their debut at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts November 1st. Which means guests visiting the Disney Parks will also be the first ones to admire, and purchase the new design. After that, they will launch to Sunglass Hut loyalty members and the general public.
The new Disney sunglasses will be available at the following locations:
- Disney California Adventure park – Sunglass Icon kiosk
- Downtown Disney District – Sunglass Icon and kiosk
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Disney Springs – Sunglass Icon; West Side
- Magic Kingdom Park – Island Supply; Adventureland
- Typhoon Lagoon – Singapore Sal’s
You’ll also find matching sunglass care kits at these locations!
The new Disney sunglasses will come in both adult, and child sizes. The adult size will retail for $243.00 and offer polarized lenses. While the junior size will retail for $103.00 and have non-polarized lenses. The limited edition Wayfarer frames will also come with an exclusive authenticity card.
Are you excited for the launch of the new Fab-5 Disney Ray-Ban Sunglasses on November 1st?
If you are wanting a pair of these for you or a fellow fashionista, and you won’t be able to get to the Parks, you can check out our preferred personal shopper, shopthemeparks.com, and they will do their best to get them for you!
Photos: Disney Parks Blog
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Enchanting Minnie Fairy Bread Collection From Danielle Nicole - November 19, 2019
- New Disney Dooney Collections And More For Disney Springs Black Friday - November 19, 2019
- The Tiana Spirit Jersey Shines Bright With Magical Style - November 18, 2019