Fashionistas who are looking for a summer getaway along with some summer savings need to look no further! Disney Annual Passholders and Florida residents can save up to 30 percent off stays!
With new attractions and celebrations in full swing for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration, this summer is the ideal time for a Disney getaway. Now, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Florida residents can save up to 30 percent off regular rates on their stays at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. Guests can visit swandolphin.com/offers/ for more information or to book.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is comprised of three hotels, including the new Walt Disney World Swan Reserve. All three are located within walking distance of two of the four Walt Disney World theme parks and are in the prime location for guests looking to experience some of the latest theme park offerings, which include:
- The all-new Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ride which opened at EPCOT in May 2022. This is the first coaster attraction at EPCOT, and within walking distance of the hotels.
- Also, new at EPCOT is Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, a new family-friendly attraction inviting guests into the larger-than-life world of “Ratatouille”.
- The recently released nightly show at EPCOT, Harmonious, features music from a culturally diverse ensemble of 240 artists from around the globe, fireworks, lighting, lasers, and special effects.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a short walk away from the resort and is home to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, where guests can live out their own Star Wars story.
- Space junkies looking to extend their vacation at Walt Disney World after experiencing the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser can book a room at the Swan Reserve with views of Galaxy’s Edge.
Special Benefits for Guests During Summer Savings
Special benefits for guests of all the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels include complimentary transportation to all Walt Disney World theme parks and attractions as well as extended park hours benefits, where guests can take advantage of 30-minute early entry into Walt Disney World theme parks every day and enjoy extended evening hours on select evenings in select theme parks. Additionally, guests have early access to Lightning Lane attraction purchases, which allows users to choose an arrival window for up to two of Walt Disney World’s most in-demand attractions a day.
Resort guests have access to the Swan and Dolphin Resort’s Mandara Spa, six pools, 22 restaurants and lounges, and preferred tee times on the nearby Disney championship golf courses.
I don’t know about you, but I could definitely use a spa and pool day this summer! Take advantage of these summer savings and use them as an opportunity to refresh and recharge!
For additional information, or to make reservations, guests can call 1-800-227-1500 and mention the Florida resident or annual passholder rate, or visit: swandolphin.com/offers/.
Would you love to take advantage of this exciting new offer? Let us know in the comment section below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Mulan Mouse Ears for Your Next Disney Adventure - July 4, 2022
- I’m Heading into Vacay Mode with This Disney Inspired T-Shirt - July 2, 2022
- GIVENCHY x DISNEY PRESENTS THE 101 DALMATIANS CAPSULE COLLECTION - July 2, 2022