March is a special month. The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival starts in March! The weather is starting to get warmer and I am feeling more playful and ready for travel. I decided I needed to mix it up a bit in March and go back to 2 different themes for the first come, first serve FFF and the subscriber FFF!
As March 15th has officially come and gone, I think all the lucky readers that were able to get their hands on a Fairytale Fashion Fix have received them at this point (they better have!). That means I can finally reveal the contents of the March Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes (both of them!) and not ruin their surprise.
When you receive a Fairytale Fashion Fix in the mail, it is meant to bring you much excitement…. like when you open a much anticipated holiday gift! The FFF arrives in a grape colored box. That way, you always feel like you are getting a present in the mail. The post office doesn’t always treat with them with as much as care I would hope but the intent behind it is there, I promise!
- Flower Decals ($3)- Denile Arts
- Floral Wristlet ($16)- Mickey and Mandy
- Earrings ($6)- ParadiseFallsCrafts
- Best Day Ever Shirt ($23)- Bliss Gifts
- Luggage Tags ($7.50)- CMSquaredDesigns
The subscription Fairytale Fashion Fix boxes are $45 plus shipping and, as you can see, the value of this box was over that. Currently, there is a long waitlist for the subscription FFF, with the next possible opening not being until late 2018/early 2019 because the waitlist is growing rapidly. You will be notified as soon there is availability if you are on the waitlist. Just email me at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
What do you think, fashionistas? Do you like what you see? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- An Assortment of Ear Handbands To Enhance Your Accessory Game Has Arrived! - January 24, 2022
- Fall Down The Rabbit Hole With The Alice In Wonderland Dooney & Bourke Collection! - January 24, 2022
- Little Chef Light Up Ears Will Luminate Your Day At EPCOT! - January 23, 2022