During Star Wars Celebration Chicago new merchandise coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge was revealed! Disney Parks Blog has returned with an in-depth video that takes a look at the Galaxy’s Edge Merchandise headed to the parks, and a few unique items we haven’t discovered yet.
Each day during Star Wars Celebration revealed new merchandise items coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the Disneyland Resort and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Unique offerings like a lifelike Porg, a Kowakian Monkey-Lizard that is similar to the Banshee pets in Pandora, a Resistance Rank Badge set, and a hairy Wookie bag were just a few of the favorites shown.
“Most of these products have never been seen before by any of our fans,” Devon Figge of Merchandise Events at Walt Disney World Resort said. “They’ll see the same product no matter where they come – so, they can visit us on either coast and live their Star Wars story.”
Guests visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge can look for items at these locations:
- Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers: Guests come to the workshop to meet with the Gatherers – a secretive group of people who have dedicated their lives to restoring balance in the galaxy by passing on their knowledge of Jedi lore and the Force. The workshop Master guides guests to customize and build their own unique lightsabers and instructs them on the ways of the Jedi.
- Droid Depot: Visitors to Mubo’s workshop can choose parts and construct their own individual astromech droids to accompany them on their journey, and then take them home with them.
- First Order Cargo: A spaceport hangar bay serves as the temporary base and landing spot for the First Order. First Order officers have brought in crates of gear, uniforms and other supplies to win the hearts and minds of locals and visitors to Black Spire Outpost.
- Resistance Supply: Resistance members and local sympathizers oversee a makeshift stall that supplies Resistance uniforms, pins, badges, hats, helmets, jackets, maps, tools, training supplies, food rations, and other items.
Other market stalls will offer a variety of merchandise such as:
- Toydarian Toymaker (toys)
- Creature Stall (interesting critters that you can take home with you)
- Black Spire Outfitters (clothing)
- The Jewels of Bith (accessories and other trinkets to treasure)
Find the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Merchandise when the new lands open on May 31 at the Disneyland Resort and August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Classic Mickey and Minnie Scentsy Collection Coming Soon - January 2, 2021
- Sneak Peek Of Disney Art Coming To The Festival Of The Arts - December 31, 2020
- New Alice In Wonderland And Disney Transportation Wishables - December 30, 2020