Getting to Neverland is easy! It’s the second star to the right, and straight on ’til morning. Really, you can’t get lost – especially when you are traveling with Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. This Peter Pan and Wendy Ear Climber is great for those of us who want to escape to Neverland and never grow up.
The Ear Climber features a silhouetted version of a flying Peter and Wendy that is cut and carved completely by hand from brass (no lasers!) with a sterling silver ear pin. The mechanism in the back is a thin silver bobby pin that is inserted into the piercing and snakes up the back of the ear.
While I love the color and patina of the brass style, this Peter Pan and Wendy Ear Climber is also available in full Sterling Silver!
If you’ve never worn an Ear Climber style before, here are is a step-by-step explanation on how to wear these earrings:
- STEP 1: Locate the tip of the ear climber’s long, curved post.
- STEP 2: Thread the post all the way through your piercing, as you would a normal ear hook.
- STEP 3: Flip the ear climber up and back until your earlobe is gripped between the earring’s body and the post.
- STEP 4: Gently squeeze between thumb & forefinger so that the climber feels secure, but does not pinch.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- New Bag Charms From ShopDisney Add Instant Disney Style To Any Bag - January 19, 2021
- Mickey and Minnie Limited Edition Doll Set Is Perfect for Valentine’s Day - January 18, 2021
- Celebrate Everyone’s Favorite Silly Ol’ Bear With the New Winnie the Pooh Collection - January 18, 2021