This Christmas I really wanted to share the Disney things I am most grateful for with those who have made it a sensational year. I know this may seem like a Thanksgiving type thing to do but with all of my Christmas Disney decor surrounding me today, I’m feeling it even more. I know we all have Disney things that enrich our lives but here are my top 5 that make my life even more amazing. Please remember that these are not the only things I am thankful for and clearly this does not include family and the reason for the season. This is a Disney blog after all. Here we go….
5, My Annual Pass- My annual pass to Walt Disney World allows me to go and visit the Disney Parks whenever it suits my fancy. What could be better than that?? I try to get down there at least 3-4 times a year for a stretch of a week at a time…. and maybe longer for the Food and Wine Festival!
4.My DVC Membership- Over 12 years ago, when I had just really started getting on my feet, I purchased my DVC membership at Saratoga Springs. It has been one of the smartest purchases I have ever made and I totally mean that. That combines with my annual pass make my DIsney life and travel amazing.
3. My Cat… Walt Disney- Yes. I have a grey, persian and his name is Walt Disney. I named him because he reminded me of the grey sweater that Walt wore many times when introducing the Sunday Wonderful World of Disney. He is wonderful and snuggly and a part of my family.
2. Disney Fashionista- This year I have been so blessed to be able to share my passion for Disney, fashion and travel with all of you. I feel truly blessed to be able to do what I love every day.
1. My Love… Chip– This is certainly not last but, in fact, the best thing on the list. My love of my life, Chip, the owner and founder of chipandco.com has enriched my life and my Disney obsession by sharing it with me. The fact that we both share this passion has made Disney even more exciting for me and I didn’t think that was possible.
Those are my 5 Disney things I am most thankful for this Christmas. What are your face Disney things that you are thankful for this year? I’d love to know. Share the, with me in the comment box below! Merry Christmas, everyone!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Disney Holiday BaubleBar Collection is Filled With Holiday Magic! - October 22, 2021
- Walt’s Lodge Dooney & Bourke Collection Is Perfect For The Winter Season! - October 21, 2021
- The 50th Anniversary Wishables Are Now Available Online! - October 21, 2021