I love this Avengers Campus Foodie Guide 3000! I am so excited about the opening of Avengers Campus on June 4th, but I am even more excited about the fabulously fun foods that will be available to help you fuel your heroic adventures!
First up is the Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible Foods! This fabulous Ant-Man inspired quick-service eatery uses “Pym Particles” to alter the size of some of your favorite classic foods! There is a little of everything from tiny treats to massive hero-sized meals! You can even watch the food scientists at work in the kitchen lab growing and shrinking a pretzel inside the quantum tunnel! Luckily for us, the final product is a massive pretzel!
- Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
- Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
- Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
- Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
Snacks and drinks include:
- Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
- Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
- Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
- Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
Blue Particle Specials are here to satisfy your hunger and include:
- Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
- PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
- Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps
- Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
- Choco Smash CANDY Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
For little heroes ages 3-9, there are also Red Particle Mini-Meals including:
- Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
- Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
- PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
Next door to the PYM Test Kitchen is the Pym Tasting Lab (note the oversized beer can)! Here you can try craft beers that come from a tap that fills glasses from the bottom up, particle-infused cocktail experiments, beer cocktails, and Snack Molecules! Offerings include:
- Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
- X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
- Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA, and a honey straw
- Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
- The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
- Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
- Draft beer, hard seltzer, and wine
- Snack Molecules – Mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghum
Any The Avengers fan either already knew what shawarma was or Googled it immediately after seeing that iconic post-credits scene. Don’t feel bad–Tony Stark didn’t know what it was either! Obviously Shawarma Palace has a special place in the Avengers’ hearts, so there’s a location at Avengers Campus! The cart features tons of Avengers memorabilia and tasty options like:
- New York’s Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
- Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
Terran Treats near Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! features unique treats curated by Taneleer Tivan like:
- Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
- Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors
Of course, your food can get even more magical! Adorable heroic novelties will be available including:
- Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
- Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola® beverage
- Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola® bottled beverage
- Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins
If you would like more information about the fabulous food offerings coming to Avengers Campus, make sure you check out the full Avengers Campus Foodie Guide on the Disney Parks Blog HERE!
Which of these tasty treats are you most excited to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Are you ready to head to Disneyland for some Avengers treats? Contact Small World Vacations HERE and they can help you plan the perfect trip! They are the preferred travel agent of Disney Fashionista and will help make sure that you’re vacation is extra magical. Plus, if you book through them and let them know we sent you, you will get some exclusive goodies as part of your package!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- This Merriest Merchandise Preview Will Have You Jingling All The Way - June 23, 2022
- This Experiment 626 Loungefly Funko Bundle Is Out Of This World Cute - June 23, 2022
- More Characters Are Coming Home To Walt Disney World Resort - June 22, 2022