I consider Black Friday to be a day that I have been training for year round. This year, as per the last few years, the sales actually start on Thanksgiving…. Thursday November 26th. I love a good Disney deal when I see one! For the adults, I have compiled a list with lots of variety. There are a couple of items that, I suppose, could end up on a list for children as well but I like to think that we are all young at heart. It’s time to treat your Disney side with my top 10 Black Friday Disney deals for adults!
I will start with a bit of an aside because I think it’s quite note worthy. Many of the items on all 4 lists (the rest are yet to come) I am publishing are from Kohl’s. Kohl’s, aside from having some wicked awesome prices, also has a deal where you spend $50 and get back $15 in Kohl’s cash. This means that you already save money on the items you purchased but then you can go back later and save even more money again. This is a deal that every keen shopper hopes to find so I thought it worth mentioning. Now let’s go to the list!
1. Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Star Wars $34.99 (save $27.96) Target sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
2. Inside Out Bluray/DVD Combo $9.99 (save $17) Best Buy sale starts at 5:00pm Thusday
3. We Love Disney CD $7.00 (save $6.99) Target sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
4. Star Wars or Disney Character Bluetooth Speaker $19.99 (save $20) Kohls sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
5. Star Wars Body Pillow or Pillow Buddy $14.99 (save $15-$35.00) JCPenney sale starts at 3:00pm on Thursday
6. Character Watches $7.50- $17 ( save 50%) JCPenney sale starts at 3:00pm on Thursday
7. Lennox Disney Ornaments $3.99- 71.99 (save 60%) Macy’s sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
8. Character Jewelry With Keepsake Box $9.99 (save $41.99) Kohls sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
9. Pictopia Game Disney Version $9.99 (save 50%) Target sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
10. Women’s Star Wars Sleepwear 40% off Target sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
There it is… my top 10 items for adults. Remember, if you want to see the actual items in flyers, check out theblackfriday.com! I really think #4 and #7 could be my favorites. What are your faves? Will you be using my list to help plan your Black Friday shopping? Let me know in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- The Tweed and Pearl Minnie Ears Have Total Chanel Vibes! - February 22, 2021
- Disney Skyliner Dooney and Bourke Bags Have Flown On To ShopDisney! - February 22, 2021
- The Dooney and Bourke Skyliner Collection Is Filled With Character - February 20, 2021