Just a few days ago I put out the top 10 Black Friday 2015 Disney Deals for Adults. Needless to say, it was met with great enthusiasm. I like to break down the deals into 4 top 10 lists and today I am releasing the second of four…. top 10 Black Friday 2015 Disney deals for girls!!! I will say the caveat to this is that the Disney Store has yet to release their flyer. They also tend to not necessarily beat many of the deals I share with you! Take that under advisement as you read my list!
1. Elsa’s Ice Palace $99 (save $30.97) Walmart sale starts at 6:00pm Thursday
2. Doc McStuffins Check Up Center $35 (save $30) Walmart sale starts at 6:00pm Thursday
3. Fashion Princess Dolls $40 (save $39.99) Target sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
4. Disney Frozen Quad 6V $59.99 (save $40) Kmart sale starts at 6:ooAM Thursday- 5PM
5. Minnie Dress Up N Go Bowtique $24.99 (save $40) Kohls sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
6. Anna & Sven Toddler Playset $39.99 ( save $30) Kohls sale starts at 6:00pm on Thursday
7. Princess Play Dresses $7.99 ( save 60%) Toys R Us sale starts at 5:00pm Thursday
8. All Disney Princess Petite Princcess 6″ Toddler Dolls $5.00 ( save 65%) Toys R Us sale starts at 5:00pm Thursday
9. Cinderella Horse & Carriage $24.99 (save $45) Kohls sale starts at 6:00pm Thursday
10. Disney Princess Palace Pets Pampered Pets $9.99 (save $20) Toys R Us sale starts at 5:00pm Thursday
If you want to take a closer look at these items, many websites offer links to the ads for all the respective stores that have released their ads. I tend to use theblackfriday.com. I find it well laid out and super easy to use. I hope this list helps you get a jump start on your planning!
What do you think? Did you find this list helpful? Did I miss any major deals in your opinion? Let us know in the comment box below!Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!