It was only a few days ago that I put out the top 10 Black Friday 2016 Disney Deals for Adults. Needless to say, it was met with great enthusiasm, as was the top 10 Disney Deals for kids Black Friday 2016. I like to break down the deals into 4 top 10 lists and today I am releasing the third of four…. top 10 Black Friday 2016 Disney deals for girls!!! This is excluding any deals from the Disney Store because they have yet to release their deals and Disney fans shopping at the Disney Store is pretty obvious. Here we go with the list!
- Doc McStuffins Take Care of Me Lambie $29.99 (save 40%) Toys R Us opens Thursday @5pm
- Disney Princess Dress $9.99 (save 50%) Toys R Us opens Thursday @5pm
- Disney Princess Cinderella Royal Dreams Doll House With Furniture $88 (save $61) Walmart opens Thursday @6pm
- Minnie BowTique Sweet Surprises Kitchen $20 (save $24.99) Walmart opens Thursday @6pm
- Frozen Singing Sisters Anna & Elsa 2 Pack $35 (save $24) Walmart opens Thursday @6pm
- Disney Princess Dolls $5.99 (save $7-12) Kohls opens Thursday @6pm in store
- Disney Frozen Toys 50% off JCPenney opens Thursday @3pm
- Disney Collection Toddler Dolls $14.99 ( save $9) JCPenney opens Thursday @3pm
- Moana Ocean Explorer Fashion Doll $12.99 (save 43%) Overstock.com unsure of when sale starts
- Beauty and The Beast Blu Ray $9.99 (save $13) Walmart opens Thursday @6pm
If you want to take a closer look at these items, many websites offer links to the ads for all the respective stores that have released their ads. I tend to use theblackfriday.com. I find it well laid out and super easy to use. I hope this list helps you get a jump start on your planning!
What do you think? Did you find this list helpful? Did I miss any major deals in your opinion? Let us know in the comment box below!
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!