When I told you about the top 10 Black Friday 2015 Disney Deals for adults, I mentioned that there was a lot more to come. I am so excited to share the top 10 deals for kids! What does that entail exactly? Well, it means that there is something for both boys and girls available under one title. I agree with some, this could sound a little sexist. Why can’t little boys wear Frozen slippers and why can’t little girls wear avengers tee shirts? No reason at all! I say, mix it up if that’s what the kids like. I am being a little stereotypical, I suppose. Please excuse me. There will be lists for both girls and boys in the upcoming few days. Okay… now back to the list of the top 10 Black Friday 2015 Disney deals for kids.
- Zootopia Blu Ray $7.96 (save $12) Walmart opens Thursday @6pm
- Disney Treasury Books $6 (save 60%) Toys R Us opens Thursday @5pm
- 6V Spiderman Motorcycle or Frozen Scooter $69 (save $30) Walmart opens Thursday @6pm
- Character Skate Board $9.99 (save $8-13) Kmart opens Thursday @7pm
- Star Wars BB8 Droid $99.99 (save $50) Toys R Us opens Thursday @5pm
- Disney and Star Wars Table Wear save 60% Kohls opens Thursday @6pm in store
- Tsum Tsum minis $2.99 (save $3) JCPenney opens Thursday @5pm
- All Licensed twin/full Comforters $30 (save $70) JCPenney opens Thursday @5pm
- First Act Mickey/Minnie Deluxe Music Guitar & Amp $24.99 (save 50%) Toys R Us opens Thursday @5pm
- Character Reversible Sleeping Bag $14.99 (save $25) Kohls opens Thursday @6pm in store
11. Finding Dory $10 (save $8) Target opens Thursday @6pm
I won’t lie. It’s going to be awfully difficult to get everything on the list when all the stores seemingly open at the same time. You may have to divide and conquer. There’s always the option of trying for these deals online. I have actually found that many of the deals are available, surprisingly enough. I hope this helps you organize your shopping list a little easier. Happy shopping, fashionistas!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Daisy and Goofy Are The Stars Of The Newest Disney x Coach Release! - February 26, 2021
- The Tweed and Pearl Minnie Ears Have Total Chanel Vibes! - February 22, 2021
- Disney Skyliner Dooney and Bourke Bags Have Flown On To ShopDisney! - February 22, 2021