I love Hot Topic. It has been a while since I have compiled some of my favorite things from this super fun store SO I decided this would be the perfect time. They do have all these wicked cool items for the fall season, after all. I looked through everything and I even found some very surprising deals!! Let’s take a look at the top 10 Disney items for Fall from Hot Topic.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Intarsia Knit Cardigan– This cardigan is very fashionable, with it’s oversized lapels and monochromatic look. It would most certainly keep you warm on a cool day!
2. Cinderella Victorian Waistcoat– This was something that came out at the end of winter when Cinderella was released. It was super popular then and remains a hot selling item. I think it is much more suited for the fall than the spring, so I added it to my list.
3. I Am Cheshire Cat Pullover Top– I have been showing a lot of things from Alice In Wonderland lately (I promise it will all come together for you over the next few months as to why). This pullover is warm, pink and fun. Perfection.
4. Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Dress– Not one single person, that follows me on any type of semi regular basis, should be shocked I chose this. Is it perfect for fall? Well, you can always pair it with a cardigan or, perhaps, you live in Florida…. In either case, I love it and this is my list. It also comes in plus sizes!
5. Star Wars Loungefly Boba Fett Patent Dome Bag– There is a new Star Wars film coming out so why not include something from it. Now this is where one of my deals comes in. This bag is $64.50 at Hot Topic. Even with the 20% discount, it is not as low as the price I found HERE for only $50.56!!!
6. Peter Pan and Wendy Crew Pullover– In the fall, I find pullovers to be the perfect comfort apparel. I love that this isn’t an obvious pairing, or overused is more what I mean. I love Peter’s face and the pixie dust between them. Pair this with a pair of jeans and you’re good to go.
7. The Aristocats Marie Infinity Scarf– We are all about a good infinity scarf at Disney Fashionista. I have too many to count. This one is neutral and would go with much of my fall wardrobe. I love it.
8. Alice In Wonderland Cheshire Cat Slip-On Sneakers– I feel like these would match up well with #3 and a pair of jeans. Do you see it, too? I think they are fun and, the fact that are mainly black and not pink, makes them acceptably colorful but neutral enough to go with multiple items.
9. Disney Villains Pullover Hoodie– This is another one of those items I mentioned about finding a wicked deal. These hoodies are $42.50 at Hot Topic… I found them HERE for $19.99!! No joke! You have to see it to believe it. With the fall also coinciding with Halloween, this is the perfect accessory!
10. Lilo and Stitch Stripe Stitch Over-The-Knee Socks– These just look warm and fun! I don’t know what I, personally, could wear them with to show off their cuteness but I know some one could rock these with a short skirt!
At the moment, Hot Topic is having a 20% off sale, online only, is you use the code SCHOOL. The deals I mentioned above are still better through the links I have given, regardless of the 20% off. That’s pretty crazy!
What do you think of the top ten Disney items for fall from Hot Topic?? Do you have a favorite item? Let us know in the comment box below!
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting the Disney Fashionista website. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney Fashion, Travel, Makeup and More to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest!
- Explore The Disney Cruise Line Pop Up Shop At Disney Springs! - April 18, 2021
- Adventure and Cookies Are in Your Kitchen With This Up-Inspired Cookie Jar! - April 18, 2021
- Vibrant New Mickey Rainbow Glasses Spotted At TJMaxx! - April 18, 2021